Skip to content

Discuss This TT3D: Closer to the Edge trailer General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > TT3D: Closer to the Edge trailer

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

John Westlake  says:

TT3D: Closer to the Edge trailer

This is the trailer for 'TT3D: Closer to the edge', which was shot at last year's TT using ultra-expensive 3D cameras. It's released on April 15 and will be shown in all Vue multiplexes. Though aimed at a wider audience than just TT fans and motorcyclists, on this evidence it looks like being the bike film of the year by...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (25 March 2011 11:52)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Mikey916

Mar 09

Mikey916 says:

Pull your finger out MCN!

Wow definitely letting the quality of your website slip....please sort out these fecking spammers...they make your site look like s**t. Am I the only one here that thinks this?

Reply to this Topic
ERP30

Apr 06

ERP30 says:

No matter what Its still not Ebay

feckin arse holes ruining MCN web site... your not the only one mikey916... such a bunch of wankers spamming my favourite site...

Reply to this Topic
Mattmorgan

Jul 10

Mattmorgan says:

Bastards

No Mikey916 you certainly not the only one who thinks that. I think 99% of people on this site think those bastard spammers are ruining this site. It's such a shame please MCN do your best to sort this problem out.

And on the subject of Closer to the Edge, it looks great. All I Have to do now is convince one of my non biker friends to come with me.

Reply to this Topic
f0rm4t

Nov 07

f0rm4t says:

SEEN IT

I watched TT3D at a press Screening the week before last.

There I am, sitting with just a handful of others and FOOK ME, John McGuiness walks in with his family. Then I realise Ian Hutchinson is sitting behind me. Naturally I turned into a big girl and got their autographs on the press notes after the screening and had a chat.

If you love the TT and even if you don't.... You *HAVE* to see this. It's fantastic. Brings you closer to the TT, along with the lads on and off the bikes, as well as the crews and support teams. The cut that I saw wasn't even 3D as it's still being tweeked and still loved it. I will pay to see it at the cinema in 3D though.

My personal claim to fame on this one: They're gonna use my quote on the film poster! Fuck yeah!

:)
Paul

Reply to this Topic
VitorR

Jan 09

VitorR says:

What a gorgeous bike!

What a gorgeous bike! (the grey fireblade)

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle