Skip to content

General Short Biker Survey: How loyal are you to your machine? General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Short Biker Survey: How loyal are you to your machine?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

csweene1

Oct 10

csweene1 says:

Short Biker Survey: How loyal are you to your machine?

(Sorry about the last post on page 2, somehow its posted some of the website in my post....?)

Hello motorcyclists!

I am a motorcycle enthusiast currently studying a Business Studies degree at the University of Chichester.

I would very much appreciate 3-5 minutes of your time to complete a short survey about 'Brand/Make Loyalty'. It would make such a difference to my results of which I will post on this forum end of April!

Please open the following in a separate tab or link to avoid losing your current page:
http://www.survey.bris.ac.uk/chichester/brandloyalty

Thankyou very much! :biggrin:

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (28 March 2011 17:17)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
oscarthegrouch

Oct 05

done

done done

Reply to this Topic
SlowLearner

Feb 10

SlowLearner says:

Sure...

we're not just market research on the cheap?  Your tutor appears to exist anyway...  Done!   I hope this will help our experience with dealers in some way.  

In particular, this was the reply about my nearest dealer.  I eventually bought a couple of bikes (a sports and a tourer) several miles different to the one that got this comment:

"
The closest dealer appeared more interested in the money he'd get from a finance deal from a sale (in fact, he bragged about it). I didn't go there again, and never bought anything as a result."

Reply to this Topic
SlowLearner

Feb 10

SlowLearner says:

Clarification...

I should make clear the point above.   Visited a Suzuki dealer in the centre of town, sat on a couple of machines which looked nice.  Asked the dealer how interested he'd be in cash for one of them, instead of the finance deals on posters/stickers everywhere, he just about laughed in my face.  

Said he got more money from the finance company than on selling the bike directly, so he didn't give a F about someone offering cash.  I thanked him for his time and left.

Another dealer was totally uninterested in how a bike was paid for, but very concerned that I'd have a bike that actually met requirements - i.e., me and the misses being able to tour comfortably and so on.

Which dealer would any person in their right mind have bought their bike from?

Reply to this Topic
paulderekjohnson

Feb 08

Brand loyalty survey.

What on earth has my postcode or annual income got to do with brand loyalty.optional or not?

Nah,I'll skip the survey

Reply to this Topic
kawathrasher

Feb 10

kawathrasher says:

Done !!!!!

:smile

Reply to this Topic
csweene1

Oct 10

csweene1 says:

Sorry

Reply to this Topic

csweene1

Oct 10

csweene1 says:

Demographic data

Sorry about my last post, I dont know how I did that...?

The demographic questions are optional as you say, I appreciate not everyone likes to reveal their postcode

However, this data will be useful in testing the relationship between brand choice and income. For example, I would suspect owners of MV Agustas would have high incomes, and this I think will be linked to quality and satisfaction with the motorcycle.

Thanks to everyone for answering, it is extremely useful data and hopefully will draw some great conclusions

Cheers

Chris

Reply to this Topic
MarcusMarsh

Aug 09

MarcusMarsh says:

Survey

Done!

Reply to this Topic
steveb

Aug 02

steveb says:

First Question is flawed

It only lets you answer upto 10

Reply to this Topic
csweene1

Oct 10

csweene1 says:

Last push for 200!

Hello everyone!

Thankyou everyone who has answered, Im really pleased with my results so fa!

I have 125 in total and request those whom have not filled out the survey to before the 7th April please,

Appreciate it

Many thanks

Chris:smile

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices