Skip to content

Discuss This Electronics boom impresses John Hopkins MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Electronics boom impresses John Hopkins

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Electronics boom impresses John Hopkins

John Hopkins has hailed the development of electronics in MotoGP as he prepares to make a shock premier class comeback in Spain this weekend.The American will ride injured Alvaro Bautista's factory Suzuki GSV-R in the Jerez MotoGP race while the Spaniard is sidelined with a broken femur he suffered during practice for the recent opening round in Qatar.Hopkins hasn't raced...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (29 March 2011 13:17)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
tockie

Aug 10

tockie says:

Say what you like about Hopper but I can't think of anyone better suited in terms of experience and ability at the moment.

Reply to this Topic
Maxxgas

Dec 10

Maxxgas says:

Really hope they leave hopper in BSB this year, the boys at crescent have been working hard to give him a superbike package. Rather he went back next season on next generation GP bikes. Selfish l know but really lookin forward to seeing him mixing it in UK. Think he could be up above Abraham and poss up infront of rest of satellite Ducatis,

Reply to this Topic
yorkshiremonkey

Feb 09

Ahhhh, how does this fare when you have him as a rider in the BSB class in the Fantasy Road Race? Not that I've got him in there or anything ;-)

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

Hopper

Much as I like the guy and admire his efforts over the years I really cant see him getting very far this weekend.
A top ten position would be be amazing but I somehow doubt it!
Hope I am proved wrong though!

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

hopper

if his head is anything like in the righrt place he will do ok,he has nothing to lose as the bike is a pil,and he does have the talent if it is allowed to be unleashed again

Reply to this Topic
Elbowz11

Nov 10

Elbowz11 says:

Hopper the same rider

who once said the Suzuki is capable of getting on the podium.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices