Skip to content

Discuss This Jorge Lorenzo to pose stronger challenge in Jerez MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jorge Lorenzo to pose stronger challenge in Jerez

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Jorge Lorenzo to pose stronger challenge in Jerez

Reigning MotoGP world champion Jorge Lorenzo has been tipped to mount a much stronger challenge to Honda’s dominant early season form in his home race at Jerez this weekend. Lorenzo’s factory Yamaha team boss Wilco Zeelenberg is confident the 2011 factory YZR-M1 will be a more competitive proposition in the Spanish Grand Prix after Casey Stoner took victory for Honda in...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (30 March 2011 09:47)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

Here we go MCN???

"Jorge Lorenzo has been tipped to mount a much stronger challenge to Honda’s dominant early season form in his home race at Jerez this weekend." I am sure Matt Birt just loves winding us up and it is working on me this time! First off Honda's and most of their riders have been great so far.... testing! This article makes it sound like we have had a Honda white wash for 3 or 4 races already??? Matt, there has been ONE race and Lorenzo finished SECOND!!! He beat every Honda bar one and you think he needs to mount a "MUCH stronger" challenge??? I know it is a Wednesday but this is retarded, I couldn't bear to read the rest. So yes I agree team Honda looks sensational and good for them. Dani and Casey on Repsol bikes and Vale on a Ducati make for a dream season. Just let them get on with it before you start posting "dominant" again. Your time would be put to better use killing the Spammers at the moment. OK I feel better now.... Love ya Matt, keep up the uhhhhh, "creative" work.

Reply to this Topic
mattleon

Feb 09

mattleon says:

Not really called for!

Hondas "early season dominance". On the whole, they kinda have really except for Jorges 2nd and it is 'early season'. How else should he have put it. Come man no need for posts like that really if u ask me mate

Reply to this Topic
Elbowz11

Nov 10

Elbowz11 says:

Its very likely..

he will pose a stronger challenge and Jerez is a circuit where the Yamaha goes well.

Reply to this Topic
bikemad123

Mar 09

bikemad123 says:

reminds me of rossi on the yam against the might of hondas v5

Reply to this Topic
bikemad123

Mar 09

bikemad123 says:

honda 04- if rossi leaves us we will destroy him

honda 11 - if lorenzo wins this year were gonna look like a bunch of muppets

Reply to this Topic
Elbowz11

Nov 10

Elbowz11 says:

Spammers.

You're a feckin waste of time get lost from here.

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

a bit harsh elbowz

The english is definitely improving and everyone needs a Nike blazer for when they eventually get around to taking up golf

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Jamie. As a golfing afficionado

The last person I'd want to end up looking - not to mention playing (home & away) - like is Tiger Woods.

I like the spammers. They're civil, factual and non-partisan, which is more than can be said for many posters.

Reply to this Topic
Elbowz11

Nov 10

Elbowz11 says:

It maybe harsh Jamie.

But the spammers post the same crap and it gets frustrating everytime I see it on other threads on this site.

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

sdsdsd

How do you pronounce that? What do your parents call you, Sdsy? I'm not sure which word you were aiming for when you typed "zxsdfg" but ,certainly on this planet, no such word exists. While I'm here, have you got any mirrored Aviators going cheap?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle