Skip to content

Riding & events Take part in Britain's biggest Egg Run Events

You are in... Forums > Riding & events > Events > Take part in Britain's biggest Egg Run

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Take part in Britain's biggest Egg Run

Date for your diary if you're in the Liverpool area: the Wirral Egg Run is on April 17. It's always one of the largest bike ride-outs of the year – it attracted 10,000 motorcyclists in 2010 and raised £30,000 for sick children – and is a must for anyone wishing to combine a refreshing Sunday morning ride with cheering up poorly...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (30 March 2011 10:29)

Post a message in Events

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
josh3446

May 09

josh3446 says:

Egg on face

Great story about bikers really giving something back ;O) Shame them spammers don't maintain respect for charitable giving and sick children :O(

Reply to this Topic
nakedbri

Mar 10

nakedbri says:

SImply Astounding

As a local for the egg run, I get excited about the spectacle every year. Last year was astonishing, the number of bikes was mind blowing, the whole of New Brighton front literally rammed with bikes of all shapes and sizes, even some quads!! For me this is what the biking culture is all about, any bike, any biker, all getting along famously and mutual admiration abound. For anyone that has never been, get your backside and your bike along, its a great day for a great cause. Check the egg run website too. They asked people for charitable donations as they get far too many eggs that they can handle. Have fun guys, see you there.

Reply to this Topic
li4mc

Jun 09

li4mc says:

I absolutely love the egg run. It's something i look forward to every year, it's a great day out! I suggest if you live within riding distance you make the trip. you wont regret it!

Reply to this Topic
rjdjones

Feb 05

rjdjones says:

Some spam with the eggs?

MCN - any chance of you blocking all the spam clogging up the comments? Or even adding a "report spam" button? I want to read the comments on this great event, not crap about shopping.

Reply to this Topic
akhall

Oct 04

akhall says:

WTF??????????????

What the hell is going on here???????????????. this is a motorcycling site. what the f**k is all this s***te. The egg run is the best run in the EU and now the comments section for it has been taken over by these a***eh**es. MCN get your fingers out your a**ses and do something about it.

Reply to this Topic
akhall

Oct 04

akhall says:

Yes result!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank god and well done now how are we going to keep the buggers out??

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices