Skip to content

Discuss This CR&S DUU orders now being taken Custom & modified bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > Custom & modified bikes > CR&S DUU orders now being taken

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

CR&S DUU orders now being taken

Back in November 2009 Italian specials firm CR&S unveiled the DUU, and now they're taking orders, although the entire 2011 production of 130 has already been sold. The CR&S DUU is powered by a two litre V-twin engine and each bike will be built to the customer's specification at the factory in Milan, Italy. If you'd like a DUU, you'll have to...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (31 March 2011 16:31)

Post a message in Custom & modified bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ERP30

Apr 06

ERP30 says:

Cool

Like the look of it, but i recon by the time it hits land here it will be priced near the €30 thousand mark ... little out of my price range...

Reply to this Topic
luckyskua

Jan 11

luckyskua says:

I am sure they did unveil this back in 2009 because who in their right mind would try to sell a 2 litre engined bike with fuel prices as they are today?

Reply to this Topic
OTimms

Mar 09

OTimms says:

Spammers

Really the spammers seem to be getting worse! Not only do they pollute the comments section but they're taking all the best usernames!!!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices