Skip to content

General Found a new beer ! General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Found a new beer !

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Found a new beer !

we stopped at a biker bar last Sunday for a bite (on the N332 Calpe) Nina went in to pay & came out with a new baseball cap --- and 2 beers ! tequila flavoured & I love it :biggrin: we've just opened them, brewed in France but I can live with that :lol:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (31 March 2011 18:05)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
von41

Aug 02

von41 says:

hang on vulk....

you bugger off......

un now ya drinking frog waz...

*is that bear waving at me*

Ho my Days...

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

The bear

is waving just for you von :lol: how's you bro ? hope you have a good trip to Cornwall, look into Hayle bike night if you can, it's on Tuesday nights on the A30 at the Macdonalds roundabout, look out a guy called Maynard, can't miss him specs & legs like pipe cleaners :lol: just ask round & someone will know him & say hi from me.

Reply to this Topic
mostlyslowly

Apr 09

mostlyslowly says:

Vulc

We've had that here  for three years or more...daresay it's cheaper there tho :mad: Few cases o that and your local compadres will deffo think you're HA:shock:

Reply to this Topic
von41

Aug 02

von41 says:

Waves back at bear..

Aup Bro.. I'm Good Mate..You ?

re the planed trip.. erm well it's been put on hold for the mo.. We are in talks.. Defo going somewhere but not sure yet ?

was thinking Fri/Sat come back Sunday.. so can't make Tuesday eve Dam.. prolly do some day trips :ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Anytime von

you want a place to kip in Spain let us know mate, I've been off line a few days hence I'm late answering. sun's shining here buddy :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

mostslowly --- it's bloody dear in the bars ! I can't find it in any supermarkets ------ yet !! these HA's here don't appear to be the 'real deal' to me. 'Hells Angels Spain' on their back patches, all clean & well behaved ? if the back patches said 'Hells Angels Madrid/Barcelona' or similar I might believe it. We do sometimes get some Outlaws in as well though thankfully not the same time as the HA's so far & the ones we've seen DO look the real deal.

Reply to this Topic
superbol

Aug 02

superbol says:

I know where to get it

My local Morrisons stock it .

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN