Skip to content

Discuss This New Kawasaki ZX-10R gets mean (not green) makeover Custom & modified bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > Custom & modified bikes > New Kawasaki ZX-10R gets mean (not green) makeover

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Guy Procter  says:

New Kawasaki ZX-10R gets mean (not green) makeover

Kawasaki’s new ZX-10R may have lost the outright power battle with the BMW S1000RR and the handling scrap to Aprilia’s RSV4 APRC but it’s determined to walk away from the tussles head held high in the styling department. To that end Kawasaki USA’s taken the big Ninja to the ‘king of custom sportsbikes’ Robert Fisher, boss of Florida’s Roaring Toyz, for...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (01 April 2011 17:05)

Post a message in Custom & modified bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
STRESSED1

Feb 10

STRESSED1 says:

Nice colours, shame about...!!!!

What on earth.......:wacko:

Nice colours-shame about the rear end though:mad:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
ERP30

Apr 06

ERP30 says:

A Bit Long

I agree... the rear end is not for me ... but the colour's are a good thing .... super looking ZX10R... want one now... :blink:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
rlf3

Jan 10

rlf3 says:

Threesome

Should have extended the seat and provided a second set of pillion pegs so that the rider can fit two blonde bimbo airheads on the back instead of just one.

Reply to this Topic
ERP30

Apr 06

ERP30 says:

Spanker

Go sell your ma in her cheep juicy thong bikini ya cheep fuk.........

Reply to this Topic
speedo007

May 09

speedo007 says:

Would be nice if swingarm was cut in half.

Reply to this Topic
ERP30

Apr 06

ERP30 says:

Spanker

Feckin Kidding me... worse its getting....

Reply to this Topic
scarthie

Feb 08

scarthie says:

f**King spamer

kick the spam c**t out it crap sort it mcn

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

wow that was good.

just caught a spammer at home spamming away sat in front of his computer, the sad twat. anyway we bust his door down and grabbed him by his hard drive and rammed some software up his usb port , sideways.

RIP spammer.

Kaixin888-------------------------your next.

Reply to this Topic
ERP30

Apr 06

ERP30 says:

ZX10R

Have to say i really really love that Zed  its the dogs nuts......i keep coming back to look at it  .... just wish to fuk the fuck heads would fuk fuckedy fuk fuk fuck fuckedy fuk fuk fuck fuk offfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ya feckin spamming wankers ..... i cant look at other comments and views on this bike cause they are being smothered by spank spankedy Spank Spankedy spank spank spank spank wankedy spank spank wikedy wank wank wank Spank Spankedy spank spank spank spank wankedy spank spank wikedy wank wank wank Spank Spankedy spank spank spank spank wankedy spank spank wikedy wank wank wank Spank Spankedy spank spank spank spank wankedy spank spank wikedy wank wank wank...... this is just as useful a comment as the shite that's being splattered all over this place..... aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............

Reply to this Topic
petedj

Jan 11

petedj says:

needs a good kicking

What a waste of a good bike.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN