Skip to content

Discuss This Pick up a bargain Desmosedici at British MotoGP General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Pick up a bargain Desmosedici at British MotoGP

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

John Westlake  says:

Pick up a bargain Desmosedici at British MotoGP

Besides watching qualifying for the British MotoGP at Silverstone on June 11, fans will also have the chance to pick up a bargain Ducati Desmosedici RR. The exclusive V4 race replica is up for auction at the circuit on the day before the GP, along with a selection of other bikes and kit. The 2008 one-owner Desmo is in full...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (01 April 2011 17:24)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
BBQdog

Jul 10

BBQdog says:

Only ?

" They only made 1500 and they’re certainly not going to make any more!”

' Only'  1500 ??

Well, I remember the Ducati 900 SS SuperLight. They would only make

a small batch of it. As it sold well the made a second series, and then a

third. If Ducati is not going to make anymore Desmosedici' s it is not because they

want to keep them exclusive.

Reply to this Topic
ERP30

Apr 06

ERP30 says:

Spanker

BusyBalls go and shite...... Desmosedici .. No thanks , I'm almost positive i saw one in the flesh at the Carole Smash motorcycle show 2009 and it had a price tag of €60,000 ... not a chance in hell would i pay that for a in my opinion fat bike ..... don't like it at all... i could buy a R1 CBR Zed and GSXR and have enough left for a cheep holiday somewhere warm for that money.. Ducati are just too too expensive for a pauper like me who lives in the real world, but if i won the lotto ...... Na still wouldn't waste my money on a noisy bag of spanners....

Reply to this Topic
luckyskua

Jan 11

luckyskua says:

There is no such thing as a bargain Desmosedici.

Reply to this Topic
ERP30

Apr 06

ERP30 says:

Spanker

What a load of bollocks .... too tooo much spam..

Reply to this Topic
bird1050

Nov 07

bird1050 says:

SPAM

SPAM WANKERS ARE SCREWING THIS WEB SITE UP, WOUKLDNT BUY F*CK ALL OF THESE WANKERS

Reply to this Topic
geoffb61

Sep 08

geoffb61 says:

Unrideable

Fantastic bike - as a concept; basically a MotoGP bike with lights and indicators, but as I remember from all the reviews it was virtually unrideable at normal road speeds. It only worked when ridden at 10 tenths. Therefore it is only really a track tool and 36 grand for a bike that can only mix with the trackday tyre-warmer tosser crowd is not for me.

However if I won the lottery I would put one in a glass case in the house!

And MCN - please get rid of these spammers - they are ruining your site. Unless you are letting them pay to post their crap, in which case I for one will stop reading your articles.

Reply to this Topic
arthurbikemad

Aug 07

I rode my mates D16 and lived the dream for a short time its the easyiest bike I have ever rode on the road at any speed, like you if I won the lotto I would have one, but tbh you need plenty of spare cash ouside the three year wanranty as a new motor costs a cool 26K and full service aint cheap, for example there are 32 shims at 8 or 16.00 quid each and they all need changing at full service 7,500 miles and so on I think it books 24 hours to do the job engine out etc etc, but anyway thats not what the bikes about, imo it is the best road going sports bike made to date, a true work of art covered in the bizzo parts! 

Reply to this Topic
ERP30

Apr 06

ERP30 says:

Spanker's

Horse shit for sale at shit shopping .us  piss off... holy shite balls of fire, these fuk heads are just nuts :ph43r:  MCN need to start kicking ass.....................................................................................:mad:  ....................

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices