Wow an epic 302 forum posts (not including the deleted ones but we won't talk about that anymore) on what was quite an epic race for more reasons than you can shake a muddy stick at. So time for the strokester to put this one to bed.
1) Edwards must be the unluckiest rider out there as the wiley old fox doesn't see too many podiums nowadays and for his engine to fail on him (after 2 races wtf?) on the last lap is cruel thanks for riding an excellent race
2) Contrary to what the haters say, Rossi is a genuinely nice guy, the first thing on his mind getting into the pits was to apologise to Casey, no PR and the evidence for him using mind games past or present is pretty hollow too.
3) Casey was unlucky, in hindsight he could've breaked harder seeing Rossi's entry speed and watch him slide out infront of him. You see this all the time when a rider knows the overtaker is never going to make the apex even in the wet. But credit to Casey for riding that Ducati so well, Rossi has paid him a big compliment this year. Will deeply miss the excitement of watching Casey spank that Ducati for all its worth
4) Capirossi-Harada.. if you've never seen the move watch it on youtube, it might have been playing on my mind if I was in Rossi's shoes worring about Casey breaking the record for most points/wins in a season (although I think Terol will own that one this year).
5) Lorenzo won but pretty boring really, never has a race winner been less talked about, F1 is actually more interesting.