Skip to content

Discuss This Jerez MotoGP: Jorge Lorenzo unhappy with marshals MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jerez MotoGP: Jorge Lorenzo unhappy with marshals

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Jerez MotoGP: Jorge Lorenzo unhappy with marshals

Jorge Lorenzo spoke of his disappointment at how marshals handled the aftermath of Valentino Rossi and Casey Stoner's collision during yesterday's thrilling MotoGP race in Jerez.The Spaniard triumphed in front of a passionate but rain-soaked home crowd of nearly 125,000 fans who were treated to an unforgettable spectacle in the 27-lap clash.Reigning world champion Lorenzo won in the wet for...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (04 April 2011 11:41)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Minty Fresh

Mar 08

Minty Fresh says:

"Jorge Lorenzo unhappy with marshals"

The headline is a bit misleading hey... He actually said "Somebody told me the marshals helped Valentino and not Casey and this for sure I don't like." So he hadn't seen it when this statement was made.... Be interesting to hear what his thoughts are now he has probably seen the event unfold..

Reply to this Topic
toadhancocks

Oct 10

toadhancocks says:

!

SHE FELL OVER-SHE FELL OVER!!!!!1111

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

He wasn't unhappy when they didn't help Marco.. mcn put your spoon away..

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

"this for sure I don't like" sounds like he's not exactly happy with the way the marshals handled it... & had they helped Marco he'd still have rejoined well down the field &, like Rossi, would have been unlikely to have had an impact on Jorge's race... ?... ?

Reply to this Topic
Serjuna

Mar 11

Serjuna says:

he's so sad...

He is so sad that stoner did not make it... bull s....t

he is just whants to create noise and talking about VR to bring him down.

Some riders, like JL and CS  dont show any respect for the man that raise the sport to the actual level.

They won 1 motogp title and are so arrogant, imagine how would be whith 7...

Reply to this Topic
gryczon

Mar 08

gryczon says:

I don't get it really

@Serjuna there's a competition called MotoGP where you need to find a way to win. Rossi found it via talent but also media so why others can't use it same way? How you gonna win licking one's boots? It's impossible or you're gonna be a shy masochist. That's why Hayden who I very like can't handle WDC, he simply blocks it inside him so Rossi can dictate easly. The more I see motogp the more I think that without Rossi with his media aid everybody would gel better. The red baron is alone and that's why he brings TV and other proofs couse he's simply affraid misforune. He needs to show heroism everywhere even when making mistakes and for some people it's too much. Why lots of WSBK/MotoGP runners better like the atmosphre in WSBK? That's a question!

Reply to this Topic
urbanspaceman

Nov 10

slow and steady wins the race!!

you have to feel a little for stoner however it was just a racing incident at the end of the day and i don't think we can be too hard on rossi about it!  but  love him or hate him you have to admit that lorenzo has learnt alot and became a very clever rider as well as just outright fast.  he was the only guy amongst the fast group who seemed to appreciate the conditions and make the correct judgement as regards what sort of pace could be run in order to finish that race!! 

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Agreed, Lorenzo was the slowest of the front runners, hence he didn't fall off... if you take it that Rossi, tho' way faster, fell off anyway, it's a shame we were cheated of Jorge's battle with Stoner... I think it could have been close & made for a good race instead of one of huge gaps & mistakes.

Reply to this Topic
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

WTF

Has it got to do with lorenzo.....:unsure:

Anyway...watched it back on iplayer and marshals initially help stoner but he looks down as if he s going for his gears...:hmmm:

They leave him to go help vale and thats when his teddy hit one of them on the back of the head, so they go back to help him...:lol:

If you look close you see him actually spit his dummy on to the floor just before vale gets  going...:lol:

He is then seen clapping his idle 'as in link below' for his unbelievable ability to get up get going, and yet agian come from way down the pack to a worthy 5th place....:tongue:

Vale then visits the honda camp at the end of the race and returns caseys doody that he collected for him on the cool down lap...:tongue:

Casey then goes and has a cheese sandwich washed down with a pint of milk and blames been shit on a stomach problem ....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
tribsaman1967

Mar 11

marshallls

Had this incident happened in Australia I'm sure the marshalls would pick Moaner up first.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices