Skip to content

Discuss This Video: KTM 125 Duke first ride First rides & tests

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > First rides & tests > Video: KTM 125 Duke first ride

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Dan Aspel  says:

Video: KTM 125 Duke first ride

MCN has ridden the new KTM 125 Duke, the first learner friendly road bike from the Austrian firm. Priced at £3,695, it's aimed at inspiring a new generation of young riders and getting them hooked on the high spec. orange bikes from across the channel. Find a KTM for sale With 43mm upside-down forks and an adjustable rear shock by WP, and...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (08 April 2011 16:57)

Post a message in First rides & tests

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
rlf3

Jan 10

rlf3 says:

Dear Mr KTM,

Can you build a 300cc version please?

Reply to this Topic
speedo007

May 09

speedo007 says:

Nice video. Almost wish I was 16 again and had my learners license!

Reply to this Topic
BBQdog

Jul 10

BBQdog says:

Nice

Nice components on this bike. Better even then the higher class Ninja 250r and the CBR 250 R.

Hope the soon make a 250cc version.

Reply to this Topic
bmwgs

Mar 10

bmwgs says:

nice

it looks good for a 17year old to use and if i had the money i would get it for my girlfreind to learn on

Reply to this Topic
ERP30

Apr 06

ERP30 says:

Good Move ?

I think this is a good move for KTM but if they had their heads screwed on (in my opinion) they should have gone for an RC8 replica 125 to challenge the Yamaha, and totally undercut them on price.... don't get me wrong, i think this bike looks the part too.... its just that when i was a nipper all i could dream of was a race bike and i still dream of owning one some day..... so i personally think the market might be bigger for the race reps rather than duke styled.... could be totally wrong but that's just me....:hmmm:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
crash2009

Feb 11

crash2009 says:

spamming

sdgdsg, get lost with your spaming. no one  actually looks on them crap websites you put on here  selling fake clothing so do us all a favour and do one

Reply to this Topic
petedj

Jan 11

petedj says:

Go with your strengths

Don't think a race replica would work with the government mandated dangerously slow 125 motor. If this thing is as agile, chuckable, well suspended and braked as the 690 it will be great fun despite that handicap.

Reply to this Topic
blusta

Feb 09

blusta says:

Wish I was 17 again!!!

Absolutely gorgeous and stunning - imagine riding this beauty at 17, my first ride was a C90 - yeah baby a C90 wo wo!!! (don't compare a!) Then onto a Honda MX...

It's really great that other manufacturers are producing good looking 125 bikes now, some of the 125cc bikes out there are just not street cred you know.

Anyway 'NICE ONE KTM' those kids will be very happy - I'm sure!

I wonder if Ducati will be next? - HOW MUCH - Dad has a heart attack lol !!!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices