Skip to content

Discuss This FireBlade gets the best Japan, Italy and Sweden have to offer Custom & modified bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > Custom & modified bikes > FireBlade gets the best Japan, Italy and Sweden have to offer

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Austin Lindberg  says:

FireBlade gets the best Japan, Italy and Sweden have to offer

This bike started life as a CBR900RR-Y Honda FireBlade. After a crash at a track day, it fell into the hands of eBike Parts’ Chris Turvey and nine months later, this is the result. And if it inspires you, there are plenty of Honda Fireblades for sale! Little of the original remains. The front end is largely lifted off various Aprilia Tuonos,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (11 April 2011 10:24)

Post a message in Custom & modified bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ERP30

Apr 06

ERP30 says:

O My God

Spammers are now putting their pics in...... as for the bike its quite jackal and hide or is it frankenstein ????

Reply to this Topic
tockie

Aug 10

tockie says:

That is one cool looking bike I can't see anything I don't like about it. Love it.:-)

Reply to this Topic
Seabass1985

Jun 10

Seabass1985 says:

wuyu230

You are a complete and utter piece of dog shite, I will spell it out for you... F U C K O F F. As for the bike, not my cup of tea but hey, it has 2 wheels, hope it gives the rider many happy miles :)

Reply to this Topic
tl1000kid

Aug 02

tl1000kid says:

it's very much a bike of two halves

Nice back end, but 'orrible headlights...

Reply to this Topic
Jesters

Aug 09

Jesters says:

Shame its a 929

Well done Chris, seen better and shame its not a 954.  lol

Reply to this Topic
2smoke

Jul 12

2smoke says:

Looks good.

Makes you wonder whether it's worth forking out for a new hornet if you can knock something together like this for around £3K!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices