Skip to content

Where to Ride Seeking biking buddy for newbie girl rider Meets, routes and tours (UK)

You are in... Forums > Where to Ride > Meets, routes and tours (UK) > Seeking biking buddy for newbie girl rider

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

hondagirl600

Apr 11

hondagirl600 says:

Seeking biking buddy for newbie girl rider

Hi just moved to rackheath near norwich and Iooking for some biking buddies. Ive got a honda cbr600 which I love but its still a bit scary for me so need to build my confidence and would be cool to hang out with some other riders.

:smile

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (11 April 2011 18:32)

Post a message in Meets, routes and tours (UK)

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
mikeyCBR1100XX35

Nov 10

buddy

Hope ya Find someone to ride out with soon, My first bike was a HONDA CBR600F2 > > a Great bike led to the 600 class we have today.

Reply to this Topic
tomhamments

Mar 11

tomhamments says:

hello...!

I'm in Norwich too!... get yourself down to the swan in great yarmouth or the earle arms at Heydon on a friday night to meet some fellow bikers... give me a shout and it would be good to see you around...

Tom

Reply to this Topic
Vtwinthunder

Apr 11

Vtwinthunder says:

Hey hondagirl...

Hey Hondagirl, im also in norfolk and looking for the same. Heard the same as what Tom is saying about Yarmouth, apparently up to 300 bikes on a nice day (friday nites). Anyway, good luck and may see you out and about :winkie:

Reply to this Topic
tomhamments

Mar 11

tomhamments says:

Hondagirl...

... there you go, you allready have 2 ride out buddies; in me and ''vtwinthunder''...

Forgive my audasity also, but being of the female variety, a biker, on a Honda 600, you'll soon pick up plenty of mates...:biggrin:

Tom

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Vtwinthunder

Apr 11

Vtwinthunder says:

Lol...

Lol...never has a more true word been spoken Tom..:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
tomhamments

Mar 11

tomhamments says:

The weather...

The weather for Friday is looking good, at this early stage!... So touch wood that it stays the same... I'm game for a Yarmouth ride out for a drink...

Let me know if your about - and if so what you will be wearing so I can distinguish you to say hi...!

Tom

Reply to this Topic
hondagirl600

Apr 11

hondagirl600 says:

bike buddies

Thank you for the replies.:smile

Really cool to know there are some local fellow bikers out there. I just bought a new battery and put it on the optimate bike started like a dream so keen to get out now.

Cant decide yarmouth/heydon ahhh!! If anybody swings by rackheath on the way to either let me know and I'll tag along. :smile

Reply to this Topic
tomhamments

Mar 11

tomhamments says:

Hondagirl...

... I will post on here closer to the time if I'm deffinately about and will wing past rackheath!

Cheers,

Tom

Reply to this Topic
shadow750

Apr 11

shadow750 says:

ride out

:lol:hi hondagirl600

i live out side norwich if you want to meet up for a ride 
any time send a message be good to ride with another lady biker 

Shadow750

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Keith1969

Sep 08

Keith1969 says:

Bike meet Mendlesham IP14 5RX

A friend and I run a bike meet south of Diss. A bit far for you maybe. But we do ride outs etc. My partner rides and we have a few other lady riders so if you are interested give www.roadrunnerriders.com a look. We not a big meet but we are a friendly group. Good luck and keep safe.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices