Skip to content

Discuss This New Aprilia Tuono V4 R video New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > New Aprilia Tuono V4 R video

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

MCN  says:

New Aprilia Tuono V4 R video

MCN's senior road tester Michael Neeves is about to ride Aprilia's new V4 Tuono at the official launch in Valencia. Find an Aprilia for sale Great things are expected of the 167bhp (claimed) machine, which is essentially an RSV4 without the fairing. We're assuming it'll handle beautifully and have the accelerative subtlety of a Tomahawk missile, but can normal size people...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (13 April 2011 13:38)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
factoryboy

Mar 10

factoryboy says:

tuono v4r

WANT ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
Mikeyy

Oct 10

Mikeyy says:

Hmm

Although it looks amazing i thnik its not real stuck to its past style it doesnt remind me of the older Tuono and thats what i was hoping for really the colour schemes and twin exhaust style of the prvious model is what i want on this bike plus there too much fairing on  the sides from a distance it almost looks like a fully faired bike some how.

thats my thoughts hope i havent put anyone of buying one thats if anyone can afford it in the first place :)

Reply to this Topic
ERP30

Apr 06

ERP30 says:

Tossy

Yes that is how i would describe that video.... what a load of horse shite.... its not bad at the end when the bike is being backed into the corners.... looks like a smallish bike or the rider is a giant.... but over all I'm interested to see pics of this or an MCN proper video... so come on Michael and show us what its made of....

Reply to this Topic
Mikeyy

Oct 10

Mikeyy says:

Quick thought

alongside WSBK's is the Triumph Speed Triple race series why not add this bike and spice things up a bit.

Reply to this Topic
Gstan

Nov 10

Gstan says:

Mikeyy..

you say why not add this to the triumph speed triple series? well ill tell you why not, it isnt a speed triple so it would ruin the idea of creating a level playing field by having a one make series, and i was at donington wsb and i sisnt see a speed triple race? did you meen bsb?

Reply to this Topic
tockie

Aug 10

tockie says:

Wasn't keen on the video until the bike made an appearance. What a cracking bike, you can see why people are turning away from sportsbikes. 

Reply to this Topic
Trumpton3

Feb 08

Trumpton3 says:

HP ?

With all that Horse power it must be like the last bloody bike, all top end and not a real road bat all.

Reply to this Topic
Mikeyy

Oct 10

Mikeyy says:

Gstan

The Triumph Speed triple Series only runs at about 5 or 6 track through out the WSBK season so Donnie probs wasnt part of their calendar

i do know what you mean it was only just a thought but i still would love to see the 2 bikes compared at race pace

Reply to this Topic
factoryboy

Mar 10

factoryboy says:

tuono vs speed triple

having owned both i can tell you that the old tuono would wipe the floor with any speed triple both on road and on track a correctly set up factory version is a true weapon and a joy to ride not to mention a thing of beauty,well in my eyes anyway

Reply to this Topic
speedo007

May 09

speedo007 says:

@Trumpton3:

I doubt that with 82ft-lbs of torque it will be weak in lower RPM, this could probably rip your arms off at 3000rpm lol! Great video, gotta love those power slides...

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices