Skip to content

Discuss This No parts issue for factories after Japan earthquake MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > No parts issue for factories after Japan earthquake

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

No parts issue for factories after Japan earthquake

Japan’s devastating recent earthquake and tsunami won’t impact on forthcoming races in the MotoGP world championship. The magnitude 9.0 earthquake and subsequent deadly tsunami was one of the biggest natural disasters in Japan’s history and forced the immediate postponement of the Japanese Grand Prix at the Twin Ring Motegi, scheduled to take place on April 24. Infrastructure at the circuit suffered damage...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (13 April 2011 15:08)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Fomancu

Jul 08

Fomancu says:

a quote

I have a mate--hes called Gino Rea--you may have heard of him--not doing too bad in WSBK(WSS)--and this is waht he said about MCN

"Nice coverage on World Supersport and SSTK classes in MCN Magazine. NOT. Even WSB only few pages. There's more to racing than MotoGP!!"

editor--take note

Reply to this Topic
GuyGraham

Aug 02

GuyGraham says:

Yeah but no one really cares 'bout WSB/WSS

MotoGP is where its at

You might like the truth, but its how it is

Reply to this Topic
Gstan

Nov 10

Gstan says:

GuyGraham..

Unless thats a sarcastic comment, your a dick, loads of people care about the wsb calender, its much better racing and theres more racing, moto gp is good, but its all a bit too much like F1 sometimes, but real race fans like watching racing, and wsb is great racing.

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

I hope

that the Japanese motorcycle industry press releases aren't written by the same people that write them for the Japanese nuclear energy industry. For over a month they've been massively understating the significance and impact of this problem on Japan and it's neighbouring countries while slowly and quietly ratcheting up the alert level to the max. The problem is, if they're being conservative with the facts they'll look like idiots when they have to come clean.

Reply to this Topic
GuyGraham

Aug 02

GuyGraham says:

Gstan

I was dealdy serious

According to Fomancu, MCN doesn't care either

Lets face it, all the racers aspire to be MotoGP

No one says "I dont wanna go to GP's, I wanna get to the pinnicale of Bike sport in WSB!!!!"

MotoGP is the pemiership and WSB is Division 1

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

Favourites?

As spectators of these World Championships we all have our favourite one for different reasons.
But as GuyGraham says all riders aspire to be in Moto GP and that includes Gino Rea.
Think Fomancu was dreaming!

Reply to this Topic
N152er

Feb 09

N152er says:

guy graham

Dear guy Have you ever been to a motogp race outside the UK? Plus wsb has 5 brits in it stop talking out of your arse 2 national anthems played at assen what are you a Muslim lol

Reply to this Topic
Jeffronalds

Jun 11

Jeffronalds says:

It is good that Japan cope up with the parts needs of all the country that depend from their supply. I'm glad that this disaster will not affect all the major racing events as well as the ordinary people that need parts from the. I thought  I will have a hard time finding parts last week when I am searching for headlight covers for my car, but it turns out to be easy.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices