Skip to content

Discuss This Aprilia Tuono V4 R first ride – “I’m blown away!” First rides & tests

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > First rides & tests > Aprilia Tuono V4 R first ride – “I’m blown away!”

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Aprilia Tuono V4 R first ride – “I’m blown away!”

The new Aprilia Tuono V4 R is essentially an RSV4 without a fairing, and is one of the most powerful naked bikes on the market, producing 167bhp. Find an Aprilia for sale MCN Senior Road Tester, Michael Neeves, is currently testing the new Aprilia Tuono V4 R in Spain – here are his initial thoughts. “I’m currently at Valencia with the new Aprilia Tuono...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (14 April 2011 10:24)

Post a message in First rides & tests

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Ovski

Nov 10

Ovski says:

Jealous...

doesnt even come close. 'Giv us a job mister!

Reply to this Topic
ERP30

Apr 06

ERP30 says:

Cool

Neeves you are just so lucky...... lucky lucky lucky.... show some decent pics please so we can have a proper goo and drool........

Reply to this Topic
nakedbri

Mar 10

nakedbri says:

Most Powerful EVER?????

I am awaiting a volley of correction/abuse, but I thought the BMW K1300R was 173bhp, or is that not counted as a super naked? I am struggling to keep up with all the sub classifications.

Anyway, looks cool and sound awesome in the video, although its got some way to go to sound better than the outgoing Tuonos I hear around me every day. Does seem a little small though.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

This Tuono would struggle in my books to even be classified as a Naked... it's got a fairing & a screen (like the F800S)... more plastic than the K1300R. Nice sounding bike tho' :o)

Reply to this Topic
wimmm72

Apr 11

wimmm72 says:

Good point about RSV4R being to tiny for big blokes and this being a great alternative....could become a classic this one...like the KTM SMT....

Reply to this Topic
wimmm72

Apr 11

wimmm72 says:

Let's drool some more people,pics on facebook......  :

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?fbid=203594289663310&id=157528807603192&aid=46082

Reply to this Topic
ERP30

Apr 06

ERP30 says:

wimmm72

Brill link with drool pics....

Reply to this Topic
icedfusion

Aug 04

icedfusion says:

Most Powerful Naked????

Isn't the BMW K1300R rated at 175bhp and is a naked version of the K1300S?

Seems to me like Aprillia didn't check their facts........maybe the second most powerful naked doesn't quite have the same ring to it!

ice.

Reply to this Topic
NewToN_

Jan 08

NewToN_ says:

I assume that the term 'super nakeds' must apply to the naked derivative of a 'super bike'.

Therefore more powerful naked bikes like the K1300R and B-King (181bhp) must be classified under some other title. How about 'hyper naked' ?

Reply to this Topic
yzrm1

Jan 11

yzrm1 says:

lost?

funny....most powerfull naked.

Pitty, MCN should have known better.

By saying best power to weight ratio? or something?

But clearly not the most powerfull naked.

Try not to make such silly mistakes MCN

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices