Skip to content

Discuss This Aprilia Tuono V4 R price and colours announced New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Aprilia Tuono V4 R price and colours announced

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Aprilia Tuono V4 R price and colours announced

Aprilia has released prices and colour options for the new Tuono V4 R and Tuono V4 R APRC. Find an Aprilia for sale Both versions will be available in competition black, wing grey and sunlit yellow. The standard Aprilia Tuono V4 R will cost £10,638 OTR, while the Tuono V4 R APRC will cost £11,628 OTR. Making a claimed 167bhp, the Tuono V4R...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (14 April 2011 15:56)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ERP30

Apr 06

ERP30 says:

Nice

Thats just cool.... i would like one please....

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

Its ugly for a so-called naked bike and to me it looks half faired!

Reply to this Topic
grahamwhite81

Nov 08

Whats with the latest fad of all the manufacturers making the exhausts looking so shit!? This one looks like a spray painted bog roll thats been squashed into a square shape!!!

Reply to this Topic
luckyskua

Jan 11

luckyskua says:

I wish it was half faired

These unfaired power bikes do not make any sense. However much power its got it wont be any fun above 90mph. The wind blast above that speed causes too much stress for the rider. My mate has a CB1000r and he would be the first to agree with me. It is asking for trouble to go faster than that be trying to get out of the wind by hugging the fuel tank, who wants to spend £11,000 and look like you are riding a FS-1E.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

if ever there was a good bike let down by its front end , this would be it, but I can live with it in the way I can live with a Busa's rear. Its about  the ride.

Reply to this Topic
JamesQGM

Feb 10

JamesQGM says:

Maybe i'm going mad but..

a canny resemblance? http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_4pBmaoufKvc/TQzXiDXsbaI/AAAAAAAAAMs/BRypl3u_wD8/s1600/17_lilo_und_stitch_500_375_The_Disney_Channel.jpg

Reply to this Topic
bullpizzle

Nov 09

bullpizzle says:

JamesQGM

Brilliant spot on the resemblance. V good. Er... you did mean the bike and not the tester?

Reply to this Topic
NewToN_

Jan 08

NewToN_ says:

Suzuki B-King is still a current model and is £9500 at full list price.

Possibly makes the others look underpowered and overpriced?

Reply to this Topic
Z1000MAN

Oct 10

Z1000MAN says:

Give me a

BMW K1300R anyday.

Reply to this Topic
arthurbikemad

Aug 07

B King, not for me at all, but yes loads of power but why bother on a naked?  This looks naff tbh, just like a RSV4 with no mids on..oh but then so did the old one..lol  Think I will keep my nice 06 Z1.. :) that cost 6400 new..

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices