Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: Aprilia Tuono V4 R - which colour? New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Poll: Aprilia Tuono V4 R - which colour?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Trevor Franklin  says:

Poll: Aprilia Tuono V4 R - which colour?

The new Aprilia Tuono V4 R will arrive in UK dealer showrooms within weeks. The 167bhp super naked V4 has already blown the mind of MCN Senior Road Tester Michael Neeves at its track and road launch, and looks to do the same when the first shipment arrives in the first week of May. Based on the superb RSV4 superbike, the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (15 April 2011 15:25)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ERP30

Apr 06

ERP30 says:

Black

Always had black bikes... i think its because i grew up watching Street Hawk and as a nipper dreamt of owning one ... don't know what bike the Street Hawk was but I'm sure it was pretty cool in its day...

Reply to this Topic
ERP30

Apr 06

ERP30 says:

Black

Always had black bikes... i think its because i grew up watching Street Hawk and as a nipper dreamt of owning one ... don't know what bike the Street Hawk was but I'm sure it was pretty cool in its day...

Reply to this Topic
gravelrashjr

Mar 11

gravelrashjr says:

Loud and Proud

A bike like this just wants to scream at the world and say: "look at me!!!!" and the paint scheme should justify that, so im going with the yellow

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle