Skip to content

Ask an Expert Bluetooth compatability of differing manufacturers Bike accessories

You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Bike accessories > Bluetooth compatability of differing manufacturers

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

tamashiihyu

Aug 10

tamashiihyu says:

Bluetooth compatability of differing manufacturers

I am looking carefully at getting a bluetooth unit for bike to bike intercom. When I read closely the techie print, all manufacturers are intimating that intercom is only available between their ( same manufacturers sets). Is there anyone out there who has used, say for example Sharktooth with a Scalarider unit for intercom???
Thanx
 TH

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (15 April 2011 20:37)

Post a message in Bike accessories

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
MarcusMarsh

Aug 09

MarcusMarsh says:

Bluetooth

Hi,  I have not used kit from different manufacturers as an intercom but I have used my cardio unit with various phones and my satnav.  The communication technology is Bluetooth's, used under license, so units from different manufacturers should still work OK together.  I think they put those warnings on there to discourage you from buyother other companies kit. 

Reply to this Topic
late60sbiker

Oct 09

late60sbiker says:

Blue Tooth Intercom

If using Bluetooth for Bike to Bike _ What is the range?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices