Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

OUT TODAY ... RIP Wasp

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (17 April 2011 22:24)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
OZZYJULES

Aug 09

OZZYJULES says:

Glad ya ok,

you could use your crashed bike
as a letter box:smile strip it down as per back ground of my picture. haha

well jokes aside get well mate.

Reply to this Topic
Mankind

Mar 09

Mankind says:

Kam

You wouldn't like going out with me then. I'm like a prospector crossing Indian country most of the time

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

OZZY

Cheers .. Lol! - Letterbox! :huh:.... The postie would freak at the sight of a gixxer sticking out of my front door.:tongue:

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

Mankind

Lol! We are the same ... except it's the police, not indians, we are scouring the horizon for.:winkie:. Btw it's not a case of riding  'with gusto' everywhere all of the time ...I can cruise along quite happily at a more sedate pace too. .. and often do. Most rideouts consist of a mix of pace.  Sometimes I am at the front ..sometimes I am at the back. :winkie:   

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Mankind

Mar 09

Mankind says:

Then

you don't need a superbike. Sorry, I get a bit like a mother hen when I don't want people I like getting hurt.

Stay safe bud

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

Mankind

'You don't need a superbike'

Very true ... I've managed to hurt myself on much smaller bikes too. Lol! .:laugh:..

Seriously though ..thanks for your concern, it's appreciated..:winkie:. My mother would be heartened to find she is not alone in trying to make me see sense (although she wants me to give up bikes altogether..and has done since the day I got my first one, 35 years ago :wacko:).  

Reply to this Topic
Mankind

Mar 09

Mankind says:

Oh

I'd be horrified if my son wanted a bike. I really would

Enjoy your mother whilst you can

Reply to this Topic
950Darren

Oct 08

950Darren says:

Law of Physics

What goes up must come down....Thank god you didnt hurt anyone else...ie innocent people? Imagine you and your bike racing around like a looney on a Sunday when some nice family on a day trip with kids in the car was suddenly smashed into by you??? Could you ever live with yourself KAM??? No i dont.... All you care about is MCN and your EGO!!!

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

950Darren

My, how you have turned :mad:.... must be the new crowd you mix with, hey? (guess you are easily influenced) :winkie:

Kill any more cats recently? :huh:... remember all those family pets you boasted about setting your dog on and killing?

Don't think you were caring much for other people's feelings then were you Mr 'bave cat slayer' .. :mad:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
950Darren

Oct 08

950Darren says:

Why the hell????

Do you ride around with one hand and the other with the camera? For what? Are you mad? Think about it KAMCHAT!!! Well good luck fixing your bike with SUPERGLUE again!!!!!!!!!You think your this big hero on this site but look at you know Kam............The big leader for MCN....... Someone....they respect......You cant even ride....And again if anyone has a brain do not ride like KAM....Just look at his pics!!! I would be ashamed of myself posting crap like this:blink:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices