Skip to content

Discuss This Guy Martin to race Cookstown TT & road races

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > TT & road races > Guy Martin to race Cookstown

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN Sports Desk  says:

Guy Martin to race Cookstown

Guy Martin will make his debut on the roads in Relentless Suzuki by TAS Racing livery at the Cookstown 100, Northern Ireland’s opening road race of the season on April 29 & 30. The event will be used as a North West 200 shakedown for the Lincolnshire man, who hasn’t raced at the County Tyrone circuit since 2005. He will...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (21 April 2011 11:15)

Post a message in TT & road races

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
cfoggy

Aug 02

cfoggy says:

Guy at Cookstown.

It will be good to see Guy at the Cookstown. I can't wait to see him in action.

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

What a character. Great guy.

Reply to this Topic
markgardiner

Mar 11

markgardiner says:

Regular 'guy' writes...

He's a great 'Guy' for sure. I think a big part of his charm is his everyman appeal, although he's no everyman once he gets on a bike.

I spent 2002 on the Isle of Man, to see if an average rider could possibly qualify for and survive the TT. That story is the subject of my memoir Riding Man. It's been one of the most popular motorcycle racing books ever, at Amazon, and lots and lots of people have read it before going to watch the TT. Much has been written about this great race, but Riding Man is the only book that tells you what it would be like for you.

The first print edition is now sold out. But, it's just become available on Kindle. Click here, and you can download and start reading immediately.

Reply to this Topic
skullydude

Nov 07

skullydude says:

dude ...just get on it grip it and sceam......

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices