Skip to content

General ass ole biker (irlam) General

You are in... Forums > General > General > ass ole biker (irlam)

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

banditman2010

Jan 11

ass ole biker (irlam)

JUST LIKE TO APPOLERGISE TO THE NUGGET BIKER WHO WAS GOING FROM M60 FORMLEY THE (M62) THREW IRLAM TO M6 AT WOOLSTON WARRINGTON. I AM SO SORRY THAT YOU CAME FLYING ROUND A ROUNDER BOUT THAT IS WELL KNOWN AS A BLIND SPOT WHEN EXERTING THE IRLAM JUNCTION AS I PULLED UP IN MY TRUCK TO CALL IN THE SHOP FOR SOME REFRESHING COOL DRINKS TO LAST ME TILL I GOT TO GRAYS NEAR DARTFORD CROSSING. FOR GIVING ME THE WANKER SIGHN FOR INTERUPTING HIS WARP SPEED  RIDE ROUND THE ROUNDER BOUT. YOUR PILLION WAS WEARING BRIGHT ILLUNIMAS HELMET..(YES I CARNT SPELL} IF YOU WANT TO RIDE AT THEM RIDICULAS SPEEDS ROUND A ROUNDER BOUT THEN GO ON A TRACK DAY.... YOUR THE KIND OF BIKER THAT GIVE US A BAD NAME. BUT IF YOU WISH AND YOU ARE ON HERE PLEASE MAIL ME AND YOU CAN GIVE ME THE WANKER SIGHN TO MY FACE.. I WILL GLADLY GIVE YOU MY ADDRESS AND JUST INCASE YOU CARNT SEE THE NUMBER AT 100 MPH IN A CULDISAC I WILL LEAVE MY BIKE OUTSIDE SO YOU DONT MISS IT:mad::mad::mad:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (25 April 2011 17:56)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
cowboy11

Apr 09

cowboy11 says:

why

would you want someone to mail you a wanker sign. :blink:

Strange.....but whatever floats yer boat.

keep smiling :smile

Reply to this Topic
52 Black Shadow

Apr 03

And breathe...........

Morning Banditman,  I'm afraid I like to stay out of arguments like this, because there are always two sides to the story, and without both sides we can't judge the right and wrong of it.

When I read your rant I thought two things:

1.   Oh god, he's going to have a heart attck in a minute - To get home however long after an incident and still be so wound up about it suggests you drove home concentrating on nothing else but how you would show that b4stard!

2.   Why do all Bikers feel that the fact they own a bike (I assume you also ride it, but don't know how well, how often or for how long) makes them infallible in every form of transport.  I for one know that having ridden bikes for almost all my life, often as my sole form of transport, If not then a bike is my primary form of transport, that makes me a crap car or van driver!

Now why not just accept that you crossed paths with someone who had a different idea of who should have given way, and luckily no-one was hurt.  I don't see the other party posting here to say what a tosser the truck driver who pulled out in front of him, not judging his speed correctly was!

Ride safe and find a way to get rid of that anger before you put yourself in an early grave:smile.

Shad.

Reply to this Topic
banditman2010

Jan 11

shad

yes im a all weather biker i even ride in the snow i have a car. its sat outside gathering dust ive never drove it only from the dealer to here... even in wet windy conditions i choose to ride my katana. i love her i think shes one awsome bike. and even if i chose to get a new bike i would never get rid ov her... i was well out of the junction already turning left from the rounder bout and the shop is around 400 yards from the exit of the rounder bout and there was at least 2 cars behind me before the biker so i didnt see the car drivers moaning or honking at me just that nugget biker tearing up behind me and the cars he must of been trying to show of to his mate or something id already pulled up at the shop so basicly hes give me the wanker sighn becouse i interupted is warp speed exit off the rounder bout but for some reason blamed me for being in the way i didnt see him giving eny notion to the cars that were behind me and infront of him so its a truck its his fault ive had to slow down to the correct speed of 30 mph.....and when out and about in the uk in my truck i am always on the watch for fellow bikers if i see one in my mirror on country roads i will pull over to the left and indercate for them to pass.... the only time when it does my head in is when i see all the bikers out on a hot day and im stuck in my truck thinking wish i was with them now... but as for riding i spend alot of time on my bike in the last month and half ive just totoled 2746 on my katana so yes im a regular user of a bike if that awnsers some of your questions... also wasnt streesed just thought i would post on here and hopefurly he be on here just a long shot realy but thanks for the comments:winkie:

Reply to this Topic
banditman2010

Jan 11

also shad

i wasnt on my way home it was the start of my weakend in my truck sadly i was working this easter delivering goods down south in around grays  watching all the bikers gutted... i only got back yesterday everning ive had a sleep and im off for a good old ride my self shortly... so that will be anouther 400 or so miles added to my riding skills... there was some nice roads down south so gona have a blast down there go over dartford crossing head kemsley way:roll eyes:

Reply to this Topic
banditman2010

Jan 11

cowboy11

i dont want him to mail me one. i want him to come to my face and do the wanker sighn  if  it was me i wouldt wanker sighn and ride off. i would wanker sighn stop and ask him whare did he get his licence.... but out for a ride today you never know i will reckognise helmet enywhare:winkie:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices