General CAN WE STOP THE BAITING PLEASE General

You are in... Forums > General > General > CAN WE STOP THE BAITING PLEASE

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

CAN WE STOP THE BAITING PLEASE

I'm not sure whether it's male or female behind some of the posts, but if you can't say something good then don't say anything at all. Re: RIP wasp thread. I've noticed a few new posters have been having a right dig at Kam on there. I don't know the guy but I would imagine he already feels a bit of a numpty after what happened without a few peeps having a right pop, and they haven't done something really stupid on a bike before?

He didn't need to put up the pics he did as he probably knew this might happen especially as there is a little conflict between himself and previous members, but never the less he did.

Debates and having a point of view is one thing, being maliscious is another.

So the silly little boys/girls who are trolling these threads lately can you stop it and if you want to post, post something that is not just streams of abuse so we all can reply.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (26 April 2011 08:01)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
stingy1

Oct 10

stingy1 says:

everyone has a banter after few beers

But i became bored of doing/receiving it.

So what if my bikes were crap, dont bother going to meets...happier doing my own thing now.

And yep, my bike is crap, compared to an r1 i could have bought in FIAT Rossi colours, but i thought whats the point.

Cant be arsed to mix now, or group ride so mine will do me if i ever ride it again, havnt bothered since Oct.:sleep:

Reply to this Topic
BaldE35

Oct 06

BaldE35 says:

Play a different tune

I just get bored sh*tless at the digs aimed at Kam not that I'm a particular fan of his but I just wish some peeps would change their tune. Binning your bike would naff anyone off so enough said.   

Reply to this Topic
seniorspanner

Jan 09

Baiting

Being nasty to someone who has had a bad experience and is "man" enough to admit, is clearly out of order and any such posters are to be pitied, as in the Kam thread.

HOWEVER - I have noticed a rather alarming tendency towards total sense of humour failure recently, either deliberate or by just being thick. This does not apply in the Kam case, but in other posts where someone has posted something provocative and then taken exception when other people respond in like, ironic or humourous manner. If you can't take it - don't dish it out and don't call people offensive names like "Trolls"  just because they don't agree with you!!

Reply to this Topic
smidget

Nov 07

smidget says:

Yeah

and I won cos cowboy11 said he was going to buy a custom.:tongue:

Reply to this Topic
CharlieBoooY

Jun 09

CharlieBoooY says:

Generation

Unfortunately we are in a generation of e-thugs. Wherever you go these days you will find trolls, who will say things solely to get a reaction.

Personally it makes me laugh cause 99% of the crap they say, they wouldn't have the balls to say it to your face.

Reply to this Topic
cowboy11

Apr 09

cowboy11 says:

smidget

lol...too funny :winkie:

Reply to this Topic
seniorspanner

Jan 09

Cretin

Your post was specifically designed to be offensive or have you forgotten the title already?! You continually denigrate this country and then object when someone disagrees with you . You're the Troll matey, not me!!

Reply to this Topic
steveb

Aug 02

steveb says:

Vulcan

A trolling badge isn't dependant upon (lack of) years of service or number of posts otherwise the likes of Grosvenor would never have been banned.

Maybe you should lighten up and reread Spanner's original post before branding him a troll.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices