Skip to content

Discuss This TT3D smashes into UK box office top 10 - where to see it General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > TT3D smashes into UK box office top 10 - where to see it

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Guy Procter  says:

TT3D smashes into UK box office top 10 - where to see it

TT3D Closer to the Edge has spread to 60 MORE new cinemas, ranking it among the most successful big screen documentary releases ever. The buzz around the brilliant biking movie continues to grow, and no wonder when viewers are reacting as they are (see below). As of this Friday TT3D is in the 130 cinemas listed below, and more keep...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (27 April 2011 13:57)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nerus7sport

Aug 10

Nerus7sport says:

TT racers-they are down to earth hero's

Went to see the film last Sunday Great film and amazing personalities. The general footage of the TT and of Guy, Ian Michael and Connor on their bikes was excellent. Guy is a great character, but what consistently came across in the film was how much all of the people really love the race regardless of the risks be it racers, fans, marshals and mechanics. Those people wouldn't have the race run any other way. All the stories told left you feeling nothing but sheer admiration for all connected with the race for their drive and sheer grit. They are genuine hero's the lot of them. No other way to describe all the competitors. I loved the film and will be buying it on DVD when its available and would recommend it to you all. But see it on the big screen if you can.........the surround sound really captured the atmosphere and fantastic sound of the engines at full tilt. Spine tingling! Cheers

Reply to this Topic
stevieboy1962

Feb 06

Can't comment on the film as I've not seen it yet, but 0 out of 10 for geography for whoever did the list of cinemas ! Hull in the North West ? Stoke in the North East ? Lincoln in the West Midlands ? Sheffield in the North West ? and many more. Lucky I checked through all the list as the places near to me are shown in the wrong region.

Reply to this Topic
sammycw50

Dec 10

sammycw50 says:

Must see

Just seen the Film and it was fantastic, Love Guy Martin what a down to earth guy and says things as they are and is abit of potty mouth but thats the fun of the film, some great onboard scenes and alot of sad moments as well, if you not seen it yet go and see it,

I was shocked I was the only biker there even if I ride a scooter  :-)

Reply to this Topic
Nerus7sport

Aug 10

Nerus7sport says:

Mark Kermode gives TT3d a fantastic review http://fb.me/11fTIrtSK

Reply to this Topic
Nipon

May 11

Nipon says:

outside UK

what about outside UK?? Will it hit the screens in europe (and Portugal) also??

Reply to this Topic
gloverll

Jun 09

gloverll says:

Bring it to the US

I'm looking forward to seeing this... but don't want to travel to the UK in order to do so...

Reply to this Topic
Banzai600

Feb 06

Banzai600 says:

Seen It

watched it last night in the Cinema. Great piece of film altogether. A must see.

Reply to this Topic
v4_max

Nov 04

v4_max says:

Brilliant

saw it last night, makes me want to go to the TT even more now.

some great camera work, and frank discussions.

Reply to this Topic
yammy7r

Apr 09

yammy7r says:

Brill

Saw it last night, fantastic film but does anyone know what the music was when Guy was sat in his van on the shore watching his laptop

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices