Skip to content

Discuss This TT3D smashes into UK box office top 10 - where to see it General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > TT3D smashes into UK box office top 10 - where to see it

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Guy Procter  says:

TT3D smashes into UK box office top 10 - where to see it

TT3D Closer to the Edge has spread to 60 MORE new cinemas, ranking it among the most successful big screen documentary releases ever. The buzz around the brilliant biking movie continues to grow, and no wonder when viewers are reacting as they are (see below). As of this Friday TT3D is in the 130 cinemas listed below, and more keep...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (27 April 2011 13:57)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Molehillbmx

Oct 09

Molehillbmx says:

Milky's Bike Sounds!!!!

Milky's Bike Sounds are worth the ticket price alone!!! & don't forget Hutchy doing weights in 3D......

Quality Film tho!

Reply to this Topic
Wellgofar

Jul 10

Wellgofar says:

Booked

Booked and really can't wait 'til Friday. Hopping from foot to foot and having a w**k......

Reply to this Topic
gogo2toto

Apr 11

gogo2toto says:

shopping online

New stock constantly!Come on, dress up! http://www.doestrade.com/

Reply to this Topic
gogo2toto

Apr 11

gogo2toto says:

shopping online

New stock constantly!Come on, dress up! http://www.doestrade.com/

Reply to this Topic
r6buz

May 05

r6buz says:

Ipswich Cineworld showed it once, as a preview so they could charge more. Dicks!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
PhilCBR6

Jan 08

PhilCBR6 says:

WOW!

Seen TT3D last night, WOW! What a film, a future cult film for sure. Guy Martin was very funny. Only let down was no input from Ryan Farquhar, he is Northern Ireland's (indeed, Ireland's) top roadracer and is a TT winner. I guess he didn't want to be on camera, or he wasn't asked. At least we got some laughs from TT winner Michael Dunlop!!!!

This film is up there with David Wallace's "Roadracers" from 1979, possibly made better by the 3D!!!!

Reply to this Topic
robmclean71

Oct 05

robmclean71 says:

TT3D

All of life is here. I can't recommend this film enough, it really puts you through the mangle, from Guy's quips to Conor's crash this film has it all. The opening on board sequence made my hairs stand on end. Richard de Aragures has captured the TT and why I love biking perfectly, I hope he makes more biking films! Even the wife, who was non too excited about seeing a TT documentry, loved it too!

Reply to this Topic
rollingroad

Oct 02

rollingroad says:

Oz

Bring it to Australia please!

Reply to this Topic
chipsandgravy

Feb 11

@wellgofar, classic!! best line I've read in a long while that.

@rollingroad, I'll eagerly second that. The TT clips and coverage OneHD air here are fantastic but sounds like it wouldn't hold a candle to TT3D.

Just on a side note, anyone know what happened to Guy Martin race 2 of BSB at the weekend, didn't see him in the classification and, much to my disdain, BSB isn't shown over here either.

Reply to this Topic
racinjetford

Nov 05

racinjetford says:

PLEASE?!

Bring it to the U.S. as well!!! At least to the states with large biking populations, California, Arizona, Texas, etc. The US is a big place and you could make some decent money here if you market this thing well enough. And who knows, maybe even spark a biking explosion. Heaven knows we need more bikers over here, but people don't know enough about bikes and can't seem to get away from the "hog" wanna-be-bad-boy harley image or thug-stunta BS in the public.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices