Skip to content

Discuss This Prince William rides his 1198S Corse home from footie General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Prince William rides his 1198S Corse home from footie

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Guy Procter  says:

Prince William rides his 1198S Corse home from footie

Royal dude Prince William rode his Ducati 1198S Corse home from football training last night, the Sun reports - in a welcome and defiant up-yours to anti-bike society. Clad in tracksuit, trainers, paddock jacket and tinted visor the MCN-reading Prince managed to potter the few well-lit miles home to Clarence House on his '180mph, 1100cc superbike' without so much as...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (28 April 2011 10:12)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
tockie

Aug 10

tockie says:

He does look good on that bike doesn't he I bet granny thinks that too. Him and his brother are a credit to the royals, spending time in the war zone, getting rat arsed with their mates, riding bikes, taking risks, sticking two fingers up to the health and safety gestapo I bet they even break the speed limit on a regular basis ( I don't mind admitting I do, after a risk assessment of course ) great stuff. Their father must be very proud, the big eared stuffy old fucka.!  

Reply to this Topic
gazmidas

Feb 03

gazmidas says:

Why has no one picked up on the fact that "The Sun" wrote the article....

Therefore its almost 99% certain that this is some random on the Ducati!

Reply to this Topic
v2kiwi

Mar 04

v2kiwi says:

GET OVER IT

You don,t have to wear full kit all the time.  It,s a low speed trundle home after footy. Not every one wants to look like a BSB rider thru town.  Hats off to him , he,s got gloves on and foot wear  nuff said . NUFF NUFF,s

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Surely being of good German stock

William Battenberg should be riding a Beemer? Thank christ the whole horrifying event will be over soon and the news media can go back to doing some proper reporting. There's some pretty significant wars going on in the world right now for instance. But no, we'll probably just get more B grade 'celebrity' nonsense like this wedding of a silver spooned kindergarten teachers son.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
colinS2R

Mar 06

colinS2R says:

did my taxes pay for that bike....

Reply to this Topic
shuggie1

Apr 07

shuggie1 says:

His choice on protective kit

Presumably if one falls off ones royal knees don't get fcuked like normal bikers?

Sorry, still don't get the tinted visor at night though, either it's safe to ride at night with tinted visor or it's not. 
Fairly bloody obvious it's someone who has outriders and probably doesn't have to worry about getting nicked, red lights etc

Bit of a fcukwit looking at the tyre though...

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Rumple

Sep 09

Rumple says:

What is the British fascination with protective clothing? I have never owned leathers and regularly cross Europe in t-shirt and shorts. If I come off, it's my fucking business not anyone else's.

Reply to this Topic
stu_sp2

Mar 06

stu_sp2 says:

I think he should be seen on the bike in public more often, the "Anti bike lobby" in Brussels keep banging their drum, we've alll seen a change in public perception over the last ten years towards motorcycling, lets get this guy out there!! get him to promote motorcycling rather than worry about who paid for his Duke!!

The more Celebs and famous people who get into bikes the better in my eyes, because it will make little dorris and farmer john realise that we're not a bunch of bank robbers who stink and dont shower lol and that its actually OK to ride motorbikes...

Reply to this Topic
BradleyRob

Jan 11

BradleyRob says:

protective gear

Rumple, you have every right not to wear any protective gear.  I could not wait to get rid of the Yellow Bib on passing my test and now wearing a flashy leather jacket which impresses the Ladies!! 

However, it is the concern of the poor tax payer who has to meet the NHS bill for needless injuries you sustained by not wearing reasonable gear.  Not sure the Ladies would be impressed with deep scars either.

Reply to this Topic
cthwaites

Aug 02

cthwaites says:

even wearing a Kenny Roberts jnr lid....Very patriotic

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle