Skip to content

Discuss This Prince William rides his 1198S Corse home from footie General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Prince William rides his 1198S Corse home from footie

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Guy Procter  says:

Prince William rides his 1198S Corse home from footie

Royal dude Prince William rode his Ducati 1198S Corse home from football training last night, the Sun reports - in a welcome and defiant up-yours to anti-bike society. Clad in tracksuit, trainers, paddock jacket and tinted visor the MCN-reading Prince managed to potter the few well-lit miles home to Clarence House on his '180mph, 1100cc superbike' without so much as...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (28 April 2011 10:12)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
jonbird2002

May 09

jonbird2002 says:

Fair Play!

I say fair play to him. I am forever getting a bollocking from my dad for not wearing leathers when I just pop up the shops, but at the end of the day, he probably didn't exceed 30mph. If you're going out with the intention to speed, overtake or ride for a long period of time then yes, wearing trakkies isn't the most sensible of ideas. He didn't break any laws, technically he could of been wearing a Borat thong. At least it shows he is normal and he knows it, its not like he was doing something provocative like speeding or a pulling a wheelie?! Give him a break, he can't fart without the world scrutinising him for it, so clearly he bought a flat out Ducati to get some freedom! Hero.

Reply to this Topic
neilybabe

Mar 05

neilybabe says:

Wills gear

According to M'cycle sport and leisure magazine (May issue), April 2012 will see a law for the mandatory wearing of one-piece leathers for all riders introduced, so he'd better watch his step as we all know what breed of animal North Wales Police are!

Reply to this Topic
TTFan3C

Jul 04

TTFan3C says:

Congratulation

I will send a big Congratulation to William & Kate and the hole UK with the wedding, from Sweden. 

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

Cut the poor sod some slack, he'll get enough shit hurled his way just for being royal! So he rode a bike in less than full leathers, armour etc etc. Nice to see him sticking two fingers up to the nanny state of this nation, and he's being seen on a bike, which must surely be a good thing for "the cause", yes?

Fucking good luck to them both, I'm not a royalist but why shouldn't they be happy?  

Reply to this Topic
doctorfrank

Dec 08

doctorfrank says:

Waffle

I've never heard as much shite as some of you wussies with the riding this riding gear that.....get a life and get on with it..............I'm going out now in my vest,budgie smugglers and flip flop's so kiss my swingers. 

Reply to this Topic
NeleRenegade

Jan 11

NeleRenegade says:

William, get Kate a monster or something, I imagine she would be the sexiest biker in Blighty, she would look stunning in black leathers... Btw, I feel very inspired seeing Will on a bike. Coolest duke, period!

Reply to this Topic
claymorestudio

Apr 08

Naughty Boy

I agree silly thing to do riding without proper protective clothing and also dark visor at night!  if it was me or thee we would get a right bollocking + fine/points  but its one of the perks of being future king of England.

He's not exactly harming anyone aprt from himself and having seen what happened to his mum you would think he would wear the gear but personally if i was future king of England i would live it up and have my own royal race circuit and pit girls feeding me Harribo's and serving me a nice chilled beer after a few laps (don't mention drink driving) and when i get home i would send for a few bike thieves and personally behead them and play footie with their turnips before retiring to my luxury bedroom with one of my many wives! LoL

Ok we all can dream eh LoL

But at the end of the day "Well Done Wills and Kate  and Wills you jammy barsteward getting a chick like Kate she's a stunner and would look awesome in tight leathers perched on any ducati!

Off for a kip

TaTa

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

This

is the daftest thread I`ve ever read on here, and I just wanted to be part of it. :smile

Some stupid comments from people who I expect more from.

Get back to your street parties girls....:mad:

Reply to this Topic
andyinvienna

Nov 05

andyinvienna says:

20 years of jeans and levis jackets, trainers and or a thin leather bomber jacket, before realizing, I am getting old and maybe I am not as bouncy as I once was, and still on a short town journey, shorts and flip plops, with only a lid on, living in Vienna it gets hot, and most of the cyclists in less than me are going faster round the ring, girls in teeshirts and shorts on their scooters winging past me, ahh crazy summer is here and I love it, good on ya Will, hey whats the number of your new sister-in-law and does she like bikes tooooooooo, cracking dress she had on today

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

KTM

Surely a Superduke would be more apt!.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle