Skip to content

Discuss This Prince William rides his 1198S Corse home from footie General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Prince William rides his 1198S Corse home from footie

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Guy Procter  says:

Prince William rides his 1198S Corse home from footie

Royal dude Prince William rode his Ducati 1198S Corse home from football training last night, the Sun reports - in a welcome and defiant up-yours to anti-bike society. Clad in tracksuit, trainers, paddock jacket and tinted visor the MCN-reading Prince managed to potter the few well-lit miles home to Clarence House on his '180mph, 1100cc superbike' without so much as...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (28 April 2011 10:12)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
iandrobinson

Jan 05

iandrobinson says:

Much

as I love the bike, that Aston Martin was beautiful.

Congratulations William and Kate.

Reply to this Topic
KingWasp

Jan 10

KingWasp says:

tinted visor

thats not street legal is it? tinted visor in the dark...

Reply to this Topic
RoadieRoger

Mar 09

RoadieRoger says:

Mother-in-Law Trouble

His Mother-in-Law is already expressing her displeasure at him riding a Motorcycle and in the past so has his Father . I get the same from my Wife and I am 72 years . Don`t take any notice is my advice . I can`t believe leathers will be compulsory in 2012 as I `ve never had jeans or leathers in 53 years of riding . They might look OK on my X7 but on my 50cc Roadie ?

Reply to this Topic
goodygixxer

Jan 09

goodygixxer says:

The Duke of ....

How very apt...the Duke of Cambridge riding a....Duke, shame he's riding with a flat rear tyre, tinted visor in the dark and wearing track suit bottoms and trainers...Tut tut !!

Reply to this Topic
maculopathy

Mar 10

maculopathy says:

YAWN

french had the right idea - chop their heads off. So he rides a bike - so what ?????????????? he plays footie, wow just a normal bloke.

"He was also pictured in 2009 riding a black 1198S to a polo match and a Daytona 600 around the grounds of one of his houses" really news worthy ?

"MCN's Michael Guy, who spent a week riding with both Princes in Africa, two years ago says: "William loves the anonymity of pulling on bike kit, and he's a proper bike nut like the rest of us. I only wish I could tell you all the stories!" well I don't !! arse kissing ahoy MCN

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices