Skip to content

Discuss This Ducati unlikely to show true potential until mid-season MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Ducati unlikely to show true potential until mid-season

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Ducati unlikely to show true potential until mid-season

Valentino Rossi’s crew chief Jerry Burgess believes it is unrealistic to expect the Italian legend to be consistently challenging for MotoGP race wins until the second half of the season. A chronic understeer issue has slowed Rossi’s bid to make an instant impact on the new factory GP11 machine and after a tough winter testing schedule, the 32-year-old was only seventh...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (28 April 2011 16:33)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
SV659Nut

Mar 09

SV659Nut says:

Sorry Vale...

I like Vale and wish him the best, but all this is really just a bunch of excuses until he gets the Duc like he wants it.

The Duc is capable of winning as Stoner left it for Vale. Vale has been using his shoulder as the reason but Spies thinks Vale is riding pretty well ( http://www.superbikeplanet.com/2011/Apr/110426-11-column-apr.htm ) and so do I.

It's time for everyone to man up - stop complaining - no excuses - and race.

Reply to this Topic
Minty Fresh

Mar 08

Minty Fresh says:

Yeah!

There is nothing wrong with that shoulder at all and there is nothing to fix on that Duke!! We all know that as  Casey proved it by leaving Rossi a totally sorted, championship dominating machine at the end of his 4 year stint on it right??!! It is all just excuses to cover up Rossi's lack of talent and natural ability!! They must think we are all stupid hey!? Man up Rossi... (not too much though as you might upset some softer riders)

Reply to this Topic
pacman46

Mar 11

pacman46 says:

Man u get sum thick cunts on here!

Reply to this Topic
Chappie46

Oct 05

Chappie46 says:

Pacman said it perfectly

Reply to this Topic
nickyb65

Jan 10

nickyb65 says:

Pacman

..your 100% right.

Reply to this Topic
Elbowz11

Nov 10

Elbowz11 says:

Lets not forget.

This is a hard bike to master like I said a couple of days back Minty Rossi also said he did not want to ride the Duke with Stoner's settings.

Reply to this Topic
danjoh

Aug 02

danjoh says:

I don't know about cunts, but you certainly get some fanboys on here

Reply to this Topic
Ivebeenthehero

Jun 09

To be fair I think Mintyfresh was just being ironic.

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Still plenty of work needed on the ducati I'm also torn between wanting rain as the duke clearly goes very well in the wet but also wanting dry so they have time to sort the bike. Good luck all especially ducati, Rossi is one of the top 3 in the world it sucks that the duke isn't able to fight with the honda and Yam week in week out, with only four top guys all need to be on a sorted ride... Good luck all riders this weekend!

Reply to this Topic
chrisg011

Feb 09

chrisg011 says:

Minty

hahah damn funny,

there are far too many people without a sense of humour in this forum!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices