Skip to content

Discuss This Estoril MotoGP: Rossi and Stoner clash again MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Estoril MotoGP: Rossi and Stoner clash again

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Estoril MotoGP: Rossi and Stoner clash again

The on-going intense rivalry between Valentino Rossi and Casey Stoner continued on and off the track today in Portugal. Back on track for the first time since Rossi caused a controversial collision with Stoner at the previous round in Jerez, a renewal of their fierce rivalry showed no sign of easing tonight ahead of the third round of the 2011 world...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (29 April 2011 20:52)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
elefantman

Nov 03

elefantman says:

ha ha you love it

Ah piss off, can't believe you cahns whinging about Stoner. Get with it, embrace the rivalry, learn to love the hate. Stoner gives a little cheeky gesture tapping his seat and you carry on like it's some grave slur against Rossi. Yet Rossi carelessly takes Stoner out in the last race and you're all lining up to make excuses for him and his fanboy marshall brigade. Get over yourselves - there have been hand gestures before in GP racing.

Reply to this Topic
bikemad123

Mar 09

bikemad123 says:

haha

I wish someone would give stoners wife a good banging then he would have something to moan about lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Reply to this Topic
spdmon

Aug 09

spdmon says:

Yes, specialy because Uccio has stomach problems!!!

Reply to this Topic
spdmon

Aug 09

spdmon says:

I think that Uccio is looking fat in Ducati outfit.

Reply to this Topic
spdmon

Aug 09

spdmon says:

Uccio

Add him some ballast!

Reply to this Topic
sydneychris

Mar 11

sydneychris says:

Enjoy the rivalry , it looks like the most exciting thing we will see this year in motogp Think how exciting it will be if they are locked in a battle on the track Stoner is the only rider in the field who has the balls to give it to rossi Go Stoner Few mates are organizing eggs to be thrown at rossi at phillip island, will be a day to remember

Reply to this Topic
v2kiwi

Mar 04

v2kiwi says:

ROSSI HAS EM RATTLED

and thats how you win championships. Stoner seems to cry foul of every thing , not doing himself to many favours . VR will drive him mad while he sit,s back and laughs at him.

I,d like to offer my services BIKEMAD123 for the banging of the bride should that help the situation. LOL.

Reply to this Topic
Minty Fresh

Mar 08

Minty Fresh says:

I agree V2Kiwi!

I have said elsewhere that i thought Rossi could have already weakened the fragile glass jaw of stoners and it looks like i was right! He is so mentally weak it untrue!

He just has no shame at all... You really would have thought he would have learned something by now about talking shit when he is having a girly tantrum.....it just makes him look like a dick! It's all well and good saying "he just tells it how it is" or "He is just a straight talker" but when it is utter shite (like it so often is) then that argument doesn't realy stand up! I mean, fancy saying "It was like calling Valentino who was always following me. To find the best lap he was always behind me." and "It's like a dog always following you everywhere so it was like c'mon (whistles), good boy. If he is struggling to do a lap time this is it." when Rossi was clearly faster than him all session until his push on the last lap which placed him higher than Rossi until he had it snatched away again seconds later (snigger) He just talks shit!

Not only does Stoner want to race alone he now wants a "Stoner Alone Zone" where no other rider is allowed to get within half a lap of him during FP or Qualifying incase they get to close and put him off resulting in him not topping the time sheets in every session... Fucking Diva!

Stoner is obviously rattled and more to the point... scared of the ever improving Rossi/Duke combination as he knows what is coming.... He is putting more and more pressure on himself with this growing hatred/anger/jealousy that he has towards Rossi which is not good as we all know what happens to Stoner when he is under pressure.... he crumbles! My prediction is that he makes a massive error in the race on Sunday where he simply tries too hard to get one over on Rossi and comes a cropper which then gives him another DNF for his impressive record... this will create a very large slippery slope for Stoner to slide down for the rest of the season.... Just my opinion! He brings it all on himself! If only he kept his silly mouth shut hey!

Oh and not the eggs sydneychris....anything but the eggs....lol, you must be one rock hard gang going around egging people.....lol, why not go fully tooled up with some sauseges and bacon aswell... give him the full English... you soft losers!! Typical Stoner fans, no respect for a 9 times world champion of a sport you love... Just like your idol i guess!!!

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

out-psyched

In full agreement with you lads.  Ever since laguna 08, rossi has had stoners number in the psyc-out battle.  Rossi must be laughing his head off inside.  Stoner has been unstoppable in pre season and now with his dnf at jerez, he is starting to tense up since he is now chasing instead of leading.  Perfect time for rossi to get under his skin...what with the marshalls' favortism, and the ambition/talent comment.  For anyone else that would have been a brilliant burn, but stoner still  ends up looking like a dick as rossi refused to rise to the bait and just kept apologizing.  In stoner, rossi sees a giberneau (mentally fragile) with more speed. Stoner falling right into the trap buys rossi time to catch up.  Stoner doesnt know if rossi followed him to study his style(for ducati understanding purposes) or just to annoy him.  And thats just fine with the doctor 

Reply to this Topic
sydneychris

Mar 11

sydneychris says:

i see you got your minty fresh from your dads lolly pop say what you will, stoner holds the record for most wins in the 800 class. full stop he won on the ducati , no problem for him how can you say he gets rattled and falls apart he rose to the top of a sport that had everyone against him, everyone who has a say in motogp wanted a spainard or rossi to win, stoner stayed strong, showed the world how good he is, and keeps on proving it week in week out. not that he has to i was lucky enough to meet him at a bike show, he will give a stranger the time of the day and have a chat just like one of your mates good luck talking to rossi or lorenzo

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices