Skip to content

General Bin Laden killed.... General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Bin Laden killed....

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

Bin Laden killed....

Yes! ..:smile:smile:smile:smile:smile:smile.... what a great day:winkie:.

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (02 May 2011 08:28)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
thebigpicture

Apr 11

Bin Laden

Surprise news? there will I can assure you, be a very good (big) reason this happened, and nothing to do with justice.

I expect, many have known where he has been hiding for years, why has he suddenly been killed now? expect something very big to happen in the coming weeks, maybe another excuse for another war? I really really hope this has nothing to do with Iran or Pakistan? 

Reply to this Topic
thebigpicture

Apr 11

Stuck

Today, the mighty US military is massively overstretched, is this the excuse for a quick withdrawl from Iraq etc? so they can concentrate on other countries? I fear so.  

Reply to this Topic
Mankind

Mar 09

Mankind says:

If

the US is happy with their pumpet rulers, and their capability of staying in power, then the US can reduce their spending there.

Pakistan is a further buffer between China and the OIl, but I imagine they're ok for now.

If Iran doesn't get nukes, or form a formal alliance with China or Russia soon, they're toast.

I would have thought the politician's 'donators' - arms manufacturers, suport services (laundry, meals, fuel etc - Halliburton), security (mercenaries - blackwater) and bankers who lend enough money to broke nations to pay for it all, don't need another war, and they'll get Lybia.

Still, they're a greedy bunch

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
SlowLearner

Feb 10

SlowLearner says:

Bit suspicious

This whole thing seems a bit iffy.   Why was he killed (and made a martyr) rather than quite easily captured, since he only had 2 men and a woman defending him?   The "fierce firefight" didn't result in even a grazed knee of a Yank.  Again, two men and one woman killed is hardly a mighty pitched battle.

The building was conveniently torched, so all evidence there was destroyed.

The building was also in Abbattabad, which is a major garrison town.   Was OBL really hanging out for years there in a $1M house at the centre of a military intelligence area, without the military or secret services having a clue about it?  Even all the kidney dialysis equipment being wheeled in and out of there didn't give anyone a clue!

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Wag the dog ---

watch the film ! I agree, be suspicious I do not believe they went in & in 40 mins they had killed Bin Laden. how do we know that they hadn't had him for a while THEN topped him ? anything can be staged with technology now. How long to the next presidential election in the USA ? Obama is uncle Sam's favourite son right now.

Reply to this Topic
obewan

Mar 03

obewan says:

BBC reports that

the Irish SAS were involved.

Apparently they raided a local textile company in cork looking for O'summer bed linen

Reply to this Topic
R100R

Jun 07

R100R says:

Crap

Osama Bin Laden was blown to bits years ago, it just suited the Yanks to pretend he was still alive.  I agree with Slow Learner.  Why couldn't they capture a man 'cowering behind his wife' and why was the body buried at sea so quickly.  He was no more killed at the weekend in a luxury hideaway than I was married to Kate Middleton at Buck House.

On another note, now that democracy is breaking out all over the Middle East, and the evil dictator of Libya being bombed and shelled by 'Allied' armed forces, when is the uprising going to break out to bring democracy, justice and equality to Saudi Arabia?  Not for a long while if the USA and the CIA have their way.:ph43r:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
obewan

Mar 03

obewan says:

nice to see

conspiracy theories alive and well (unlike Mr Bin Liners)

Had Mr bush got his hands on Osama then he would have shouted it from the roof tops, dead or alive. So no I dont subscribe to they had him ages ago theory.

Obama getting him now is timely but no where near as timely as it would have been to announce it before the mid-term elections that have scuppered him in the house of representatives. So again can't say as I believe they had him even then.

40 mins in a fire fight is a fekking long time believe me, but luckily Mrs Obe aint as good a shot as she used to be:lol:

Reply to this Topic
Mankind

Mar 09

Mankind says:

Depends

If you're inclined to take Doubleya's word as unquestionable, then yes.

If you think his former business accociate Osama may have had something to reveal, well there are plenty of sites who'd like to share their opinions on that one

Reply to this Topic
Mankind

Mar 09

Mankind says:

Or

for those who can't be arsed with the internet, Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11 is available on DVD.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle