Skip to content

General Bin Laden killed.... General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Bin Laden killed....

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

Bin Laden killed....

Yes! ..:smile:smile:smile:smile:smile:smile.... what a great day:winkie:.

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (02 May 2011 08:28)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
stevebaldy

Aug 07

stevebaldy says:

9/11 conspiracy theories....

what an absolute piss take, and an insult to the people killed on the 'planes and in the Towers!  As for Osama Bin Laden's killing, if it was all fake, how come the Pakistani Govt are now looking sheepish and stumbling around about how they 'missed' him being there for the last 5 or 6 years!!!!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
obewan

Mar 03

obewan says:

Military Intelligence

And other Oxymorons

That said there have been some amzing intelligence failings

usually involing me, several pints of Owd Roger, a trip to Mrs Miggins Pie shop and the belief that I can still enter the martial bed undetected, as quietly as a mouse and as stealthily as Mr Stealthy from, Stealthy street McStealthyshire. Or NOT

Rumours that Mrs Obe says I was in the SAS, as I am in and out without her even knowing about it are much exaggerated:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

hislordship

'but you don`t really think this retarded camel lover had the intelligence to orchestrate blowing up the twin towers DO YOU?  silly fellows if you do :lol:

the American government did it so they could invade Iraq, and that is a fact.... not sure who is the most evil out there..'

One thing for certain, given your above posting, - he certainly had more intelligence than you do. :winkie:

As a mujahidin commander who helped defeat the invading soviets..and the fact that, despite a $25 million price on his head, and despite the efforts of the world's most powerful armed forces and inteligence agencies he still managed to evade capture for over a decade ...tells us that he might have been an evil bastard with a heart full of hatred , - but he certainly wasn't 'thick'. 

As for your 'facts' about the American Govt. being responsible for 9/11! ..:blink:...  Who told you such utter bollocks? - the faeries at the bottom of your garden?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
ninjachica

Jul 08

ninjachica says:

Who Cares?

1 more dead? So what?

There have always been terrorists and there always will be.

(I lived through the IRA bombings in the 70's, and here I have ETA to think about.) 

Reply to this Topic
obewan

Mar 03

obewan says:

on a separate note

Turns out Fred West was totally innocent. He had got his top soil delivered from Lockerbie

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

ninjachica

'Who Cares?

1 more dead? So what?

There have always been terrorists and there always will be.'

Probably the thousands of relatives and loved ones of the 2,977 victims of 9/11 for starters.

Christopher Gardner, 12, of Darien, Connecticut waits outside for his mother during a remembrance ceremony for Connecticut victims of the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks at Sherwood Island State Park in Wesport, Connecticut on Tuesday, Sept. 7, 2010. Gardner's father Christopher Samuel Gardner worked at the World trade center and was killed in the Sept. 11 attack. (AP Photo/Jessica Hill) :- 

Reply to this Topic
ninjachica

Jul 08

ninjachica says:

Kam

By 'who cares?', I meant... does it really make a difference?  I really don't think so.

For those that lost loved ones (my cousin for one - her husband had a breakfast meeting in the WTC), the death of a terrorist won't bring the loved one back, nor will it ease the pain of the loss.

Reply to this Topic
fastasfuck123

Apr 07

This will set the cat among the pigeons

It could be argued that Bin Laden was right.......

The US should be held accountable for their aggressive overseas policies

Bush, Clinton etc have caused more death and destruction than Al Qaeda, ETA, IRA PLO etc etc put together

Maybe its time they stood back and took a long look at how their action look to the rest of the world

Reply to this Topic
thebigpicture

Apr 11

fastasfuck123

Yes, the US really needs to stand back and take a good hard look at their foreign policy. Thousands and thousands killed in the name of democracy? I believe, most policy has nothing to do with democracy or humanity, self preservation and money is order of the day.

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

ninjachica

No worries. :winkie:.. I can see what you are saying about - 'it won't bring any of the victims back'... but I think for many families it will bring a sense of 'justice' having been done  ....( it must be galling to know that the main culprit was still free to live his life with his loved ones). It also sends out a message to the future 'Bin Ladens' ... that they will 'pay the price' for their actions ..no matter how long it takes... they will never be able to live in peace.     

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices