Skip to content

General muslims unhappy... Pub Talk - over 18s only

You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > muslims unhappy...

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

sgt61

Nov 05

sgt61 says:

muslims unhappy...

they were under the impression that you could not get your bin taken out on a bank holiday:lol:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (04 May 2011 08:10)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
paulderekjohnson

Feb 08

Zzzzzzzzz.....

....ooh look!  Some pretty flowers. :smile

Reply to this Topic
bumfun

Feb 11

bumfun says:

fuck m off to ozz

c how they get on over thair???:huh:

Reply to this Topic
Reynard

Oct 10

Reynard says:

Kamchat;

ah yes..I do seem to recall you saying something about being 'mixed race' a while a ago, ergo to explain patriotic pride to you would be as productive as knitting fog:tongue:

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

Reynard

We are all 'mixed race', -  yourself included.

This country has undergone countless invasions and waves of immigration down through the centuries. So don't kid yourself ... and if scientists are to be believed, your ancestors were originally from Africa. :winkie:

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

Can we have

a group hug now please:sunglasses:

Reply to this Topic
ryanayr

Dec 05

ryanayr says:

Reynard and Ulsterflyer

Reyarnd - Thanks for countering my "left drivel" with such a compelling argument and hard facts. I am completely converted and will attack the next tanned person I see.

Overcrowding has nothing to do with the current condition of the NHS which has higher approval ratings than ever before. Should a legal immigrant have the same rights to housing as a british-born citizen - yes according to my opinion...oh and domestic and international law, and the concept of civilization, the will of our democratic government and most political parties. It seems you have an issue with immigration as a concept, and that I am afraid you cannot blame on any specific government - it's more of an ideological understanding that if our economy was only fed by fine specimins like you, we would be getting second hand bailouts from the Greeks.

In any case, you guys seem to get lost in all the hate - one minute it's muslims, then terrorists, then immigrants, you seem to have just one big hate-bucket where they all sit.:lol: Ask yourself genuinely what are these beliefs based on? How many muslims do you actually know personally, what do you know of the actual religion and it's followers, who do you know who has been refused a roof over their head or a job in specific favour of someown because they are muslim? Seems a little less dire when you actually trust your own knowledge and experience rather than the wise words of the Sun or your dumbass mates in the pub who have finally found ways of mapping bullshit articles in the Sun to their latent bigotry.

Your views remind me of those pig ugly rednecks in the US who think they are the master-race, when only generations of inbreading and devolution could grant someone such gross arrogance and ignorance.

You know there are people in this world who take pride in their culture, enjoy the cultures of others, and also see the world beyond what your town was like in the 80's before the darkies came along. If you turn back the clock enough we are all transient; trust me if you want to put up walls in this country you'll lock out the only hope it has of surviving.

Ulsterflyer - it was a deliberate play on your words aimed at entertaining people of a slightly higher IQ than you, sorry if it went un-noticed.

Reply to this Topic
Reynard

Oct 10

Reynard says:

Ryanayr

I'm surprised with your head so far up your backside that you can  manage  to post a thread at all  I don't base any of my opinions on what I read in the Sun, ever heard of the National Office of Statistics?....or watched the news in the last 10 years,? overcrowding from relentless immigration is a problem, being the 2nd most populated country in Europe again thanks to unchecked immirgration is a problem and a burden to the NHS, housing market, and education system.  As for rights, what about the rights of the tax payer, what about the rights of the indigenous people? But hey what should I expect from some feeble minded hand wringer?, still on the bright side, you and all your imbecile supports have been voted out of office..

Reply to this Topic
JordanMorden

Apr 11

JordanMorden says:

Feel the love

Some things never change.  :lol:

Can't be long until I'm banned now eh?  Now where did I leave Spires phone number.  :ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

Jordan Moron

Here's another one for you .....:tongue:..

Reply to this Topic
950Darren

Oct 08

950Darren says:

Reynard

Nice one mate...As for KAM!!! Hows the bike? you must be really pissed off?? Superglue by the barrel will be needed to fix it... I guess??? Well thats what happens when riding one handed getting pics for MCN members....You are a fool and a erm .....And yes get yourself a KTM super enduro Kam or adventure...It goes over all bumps with no problem:tongue:

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices