Skip to content

Products MotoGP 10/11 Game Parts & accessories

You are in... Forums > Products > Parts & accessories > MotoGP 10/11 Game

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

MotoGP 10/11 Game

MotoGP 10/11, £39.99 Time played: One month What's good: MotoGP 10/11 is a solid, no-nonsense bike racing game. If you want to dive in for a few minutes and race against 20 other players from around the world, then it’s simple to do that. Likewise if you want to get cracking in the career mode for a couple of hours you won’t...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (04 May 2011 13:01)

Post a message in Parts & accessories

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
SiegerMotorsports

Sep 09

MotoGP09

Is what I got... The older version of...

I think its a decent enough game... Obvs built on the same system as this newer version.

The upgrade mode you can use is great, but even on the "insane" setting, the only challenege is tyre management throughout a fairing-bashing race.

cutting it down to 5 laps makes a full 17 race championship fit in a day of harcoring. inc. pole and practice.

Good points:

The game has every rider (even though its limited to only 20 riders per grid - even when theres more and it only factors the 20 fastest riders) when PS2 Motogp games had 17/18 tops inc you.

setup is fun and really does make a bike work, Ive found a fairly "nominal" setting which works for everything bar Ducati's.

The racing is great and the difficulty settings are very well placed. if youve been playing insane with a victory of over 3 seconds and drop difficulty lower (servere i think) you finish 30 seconds.

Team building is fun if basic, press officers and engineers make you money and better bikes. change promoters and sponsors, while trying to make your bike better and more competitive.

The tracks are actually as spot on as it get, with ripples, drops, rises and falls. better than what I played on PS2.

Whats Not.

The rain effect is neglible. My fastest ever lap of assen was set in rain.... wtf???

Once your bike is upgraded fully, there is no improvements at all, all the other riders are the same. At the hardest setting, I won every race and got every pole on a kawasaki in a year.

The tutorial is shit.

Would be nice to suffer break-downs

Riders who fall shouldnt always be able to repawn... Bike crash damage should be included too to allow you to make a comeback. also an injury could be carried over race to race and have a little bit of "after the race" news would be killer.

.... I suppose, if the bad points where made good, itd be the best racing game on earth!

Reply to this Topic
biker bear

Mar 07

biker bear says:

Confusion

Sorry but surely you must be reviewing a different game?!? MotoGP10/11 is not realistic in the least! The physics are awful! Brakes are virtually none existant and the handling of all the bikes is shockingly bad. 9 times out of 10 you're fighting to keep the thing on the track. "solid racing game" my arse! Stick to the SBK games they're the Gran Turismo of bike games!

Reply to this Topic
vicjerry007

Aug 11

vicjerry007 says:

There wasn't much wrong with the old Versys, it just needed a few minor faults addressing which Kawasaki have done.

Reply to this Topic
vicjerry007

Aug 11

vicjerry007 says:

A racing games that rewards skill rather then vehicle specs? Sounds good and fun, but I'll probably never get it, a shame as chubster2010 says as it does sound like a well thought out and developed game.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices