Skip to content

Sport Why is Casey unpopular in England?? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Sport > MotoGP > Why is Casey unpopular in England??

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

scandinavian

Dec 10

scandinavian says:

Why is Casey unpopular in England??

I wonder why Casey Stoner is unpopular in England? I find him a very talented racer who ride without sending psykolgical messages to his colleges. To me he seems to be what a racer should be: honest and straight forward, not like som of the two faced Italians with a lot of "mind-games".:blink:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (05 May 2011 12:31)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
feeb

Aug 02

feeb says:

Stoner

Let's get something straight from the start, let's not get English and British mixed up here. The English don't like the Aussies and vice versa. Britain surprisingly enough does not just consist of England. Stoner as has been proved is probably the most talented rider out there on any make of bike. He can ride around any problems with the bike. Ok, he's not got the media presence of Rossi but it's what happens on the track that counts. There's not much wrong with the Ducati except Rossi can't turn it into a Honda/Yamaha.

Reply to this Topic
750FLYER

Nov 04

750FLYER says:

Errr... feeb

I don't dislike Australians.. I even lived there.. some of them even liked me! Not sure where you got that idea from..  :wacko:

Oh... and Rossi, with 9 world championships gained on 3 different munufacurers and spanning 4 different classes clearly  has been more succesful on more different types of machinery than Casey who has scored 2 world championships on 2 different machines.

All i'm doing here is pulling your laughable last post apart and showing it to be the tripe that it is sir! Hope you don't mind too much.

For the record I love/admire both the dudes... and all other GP riders

:wink:

Reply to this Topic
beaconsman

Sep 09

beaconsman says:

racers

dittoo..takes balls..

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy