Skip to content

Discuss This Video: 200bhp MV Agusta F4 1000RR revealed New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Video: 200bhp MV Agusta F4 1000RR revealed

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

Video: 200bhp MV Agusta F4 1000RR revealed

Italian firm MV Agusta has revealed a teaser trailer for the new range-topping, 200bhp F4 1000RR superbike due to be released later this year. The video gives a close-up look over the whole bike and a tantalising glimpse of some action too. The F4 1000RR has a tuned engine said to be good for 200bhp and will be very expensive. The RR...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (05 May 2011 16:20)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
k3wiz

Sep 10

k3wiz says:

I want one..

Reply to this Topic
TinkerNZ

Oct 09

TinkerNZ says:

19?.? hp. at rear wheel, you know it.

no-ones got 200, yet, and i ca'nt see MV doing it.

Reply to this Topic
Gstan

Nov 10

Gstan says:

200 is possible at the crank, especially with it being a very expensive limited production run bike, i dont doubt that they will have 200 at the crank, especially after the inevitable catylitic converter is dumped

Reply to this Topic
STRESSED1

Feb 10

STRESSED1 says:

Another out of the reach for Joe public exotica.......

Well,well,well,here we have Mv at it again claiming 200 big smackers from their F41000. I suppose they'll be sold out already to the likes of the OVER PRIVILEGED rich who only buy these bikes to flaunt their wealth then, when bored, put the bike away never to see the light of day again. Oh well,never mind.......

Reply to this Topic
gixercarl

Sep 06

gixercarl says:

wow 200bhp

not another alternative for cock bike BMW owners that need 200bhp for egos and pub talk perfect MV well done but count me out

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

calm down stressed, i am an MV rider!  and no, i'd be a lunatic to ride it in the rain!

might have guessed that the italians would be first to breach the 200 hp threshold.  the desmosedici was close at 197 hp .... but let's face it, give it a few years, and the japs will have over 200 hp as well.

Reply to this Topic
daveire

Sep 10

daveire says:

gixercarl

Another cock bike? The s1000rr is the pinackle of sportsbikes for the road. I am a gixer thou rider and next time I am looking for a change I will be test riding the s1000rr. When I had my first gixer 750 I thought who could need more power, who could control it. As the years went by and skill improved I felt the need for more power so changed to the 1000. I am sure this time next year I will want more power perhaps a s1000rr. As soon as we are comfortable with the power we have, we want more. So get rid of that gixer 600 srad and start climbing the power ladder, the closer to 200 bhp you get the more fun you'll have.

Reply to this Topic
Gstan

Nov 10

Gstan says:

daveire..

power and fun are not directly related, you can have more fun on a ~50hp supermoto than you can on a 200hp race rep, why do you want a bike capable of 190mph? you cant push it to its limit, where as a supermoto you can fool around and have a laugh and stay below 80mph, and the s1000rr is a typical poser bike, it has to be said..

Reply to this Topic
Kescheng

May 06

Kescheng says:

More Please.

Gstan - your right. But. Jeeesssuuuussss - 200bhp? How mad is that. Even if you only get to let rip once, ever, that's got to be a memorable rush. I know that nowadays the standard thing is to say you can't use the power or it's no good on the road - but that's the point. You can never have enough and the spill over is the gear that goes with it. Better brakes, better chassis design, tyres that would stick to a wall. Nope - roll on the 300bhp bike. Oh - gixercarl. Two things. Learn to spell and can you keep your love of men's penis' to yourself. Being gay is fine, but do we need to have it mentioned every time you post?

Reply to this Topic
daveire

Sep 10

daveire says:

gstan

Its depends on the situation, a 50cc scooter can be a laugh if all your mates have the same. But most my mates ride 1000cc sportbikes so going on a track day or a even short ride wouldn't be much fun on a 50 bhp supermoto for me anyway. We all have similar bikes and can keep up with one another safely.  My first bike a gixer 750 had 110 bhp and it was wilder than my gixer 1000 with 155 bhp. Tyres, shocks and bikes have come a long way since my 91 gixer 750 and are able for much more power.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices