Skip to content

Discuss This Dani Pedrosa explains Spanish success MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Dani Pedrosa explains Spanish success

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Dani Pedrosa explains Spanish success

Jorge Lorenzo, Toni Elias and Marc Marquez’s historic achievement in winning all three Grand Prix classes in 2010 was proof that best road racers in the world are Spanish. Never before in the history of MotoGP have all three classes been won by riders of the same nationality. And in 2011, the large contingent of Spaniard’s in the world championship paddock continue...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (06 May 2011 10:57)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
nc30nutter

Sep 04

nc30nutter says:

Are you stealing headlines MCN?

Have you just copied and pasted this one straight off of crash.net MCN?????  I believe foul play is evident to see!!!

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

It's a Repsol Press release

NC30 nutter. Nice little bike that. I remember having a 200km blat on one about 18 years ago. A jewel of an engine, great handler - as you'd expect from a Japanese 400 but very wooden brakes.

Reply to this Topic
nc30nutter

Sep 04

nc30nutter says:

Cheers Nostro.

Yeah, cracking little bikes.  I've had a garage full of bikes over the years but one of the sweetest handling bikes still has to be the NC.  Surely it has to be one of the best looking bikes as well....  With you on the brakes though! 

It'd be great if Honda bought out  an NC for the times we live in but it'd probably be a watered down, load of rubbish that tarnishes the name.

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Nc30

I had the rvf400 basically the same bike , sounded fantastic with the race can on and could really punch above its weight in a scratch . The sound echoing off the walls riding through market raisen was addictive .

Reply to this Topic
ACEEDSTORM

Oct 10

ACEEDSTORM says:

It's a giant help that the riders are supported so well by their federation,compare this with the ACU,but the biggest help is the fact Dorna,a spanish tv company,control all the rights to the GP's.This will eventually kill GP's as no riders other than Spanish ones  get the top bikes.No one will convince me that Spanish teenagers are better than any others regardless of nationallity,it's just that the whole championship is slowly becoming an oversize Spanish series.It's got to stop.

Reply to this Topic
jekyllandhyde

Apr 10

Maybe, maybe not

Dani is right about Spanish roads being full of bikers during the week and at weekends. The problem is this situation is about to change. Over the past year, the traffic authorities have decided to come down heavily on bikers. The police have a tendency to victimise us because they are ordered to do so. I got two speeding tickets in as many months during rush hour traffic on busy roads by hidden, unindicated speed traps. The rub is that if I was going faster than the speed limit.So was everybody else.Nevertheless, I get the fine and lose the points. Last weekend the traffic police had a specialoperation in one of the bike heavy areas close to the capital. They had the mission to hand out as many fines as possible for whatever reason. It is a sad situation. More often than not, we bikers go a little faster than we should. Still, being on a bike requires far more concentration than in a car. I wish they would address the problems of drink-driving (very common), talking on mobiles at the wheel (common), bad lane discipline (annoyingly common)...

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle