Skip to content

Discuss This Triumph's 500,000th bike unleashed General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Triumph's 500,000th bike unleashed

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Triumph's 500,000th bike unleashed

Triumph's 500,000th bike has rolled off the production line. Check out the teaser to see exclusive footage of the landmark bike being assembled and a hint of what Triumph are up to...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (06 May 2011 16:41)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
rugrat51

Dec 10

rugrat51 says:

BMW F800 engines built by Rotax ... BMW G650 engines built by God knows who in China... enough said. Throwing stones and glass houses comes to mind

Reply to this Topic
YORKSHIRE1003

Apr 11

Cool

I'm jelous of Ross Noble

Reply to this Topic
TrumpetTriple

Aug 02

Quality

I'm a huge Triumph fan and have a 955i Speed triple and a Daytona too, i've had 5 Hinkley Triumphs since 1994 but i have to say i'm not convinced on the finish on the latest ones, both mine are 2004 and great but the Bonnies etc look very poorly finished, i fancy a Scrambler but everytime i see one that has been used it looks to have deteriorated quickly finish wise.

Reply to this Topic
bucksfizz

Sep 10

bucksfizz says:

It's a Speed Triple, as it has a single-sided swinging arm; the Street Triple has a conventional swinging arm.

Reply to this Topic
perfectweb

Jan 05

perfectweb says:

Quality

Got to agree on the quality issue, the "modern Triumphs" aren't too bad but the "classic range" is very poor. I had a Thruxton and it required constant tlc to keep it in good nick. Even then i had problems with lacquer worm, peeling and rust. My Speed Triple and Street Triple seem much closer to Jap levels though.

Reply to this Topic
kiwikeith

Nov 05

kiwikeith says:

Cowboys/ free advertising

Why do MCN allow these cowboys on here peddling all kinds of crap. This board is for motorcycle comment not free advertising. So piss of with your overpriced crap and leave us in peace. The problem with the Retro Triumphs is that they are built in Asia and the QC is piss poor. How do I know? I have been around the factory and seen it with my own eyes. There is no loyalty or tradition with the folk putting the Triumph Marque together. It's just a job and a boring one at that.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices