Skip to content

Discuss This Monza WSB: Davies dominates for second WSS win World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Monza WSB: Davies dominates for second WSS win

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Monza WSB: Davies dominates for second WSS win

Brit Chaz Davies dominated the World Supersport race from start to finish to take his second victory in as many races today at Monza. Davies was quickest off the line and from then on nobody was able to catch the factory Yamaha rider. Team-mate Luca Scassa finished second, but was unable to challenge Davies, finishing five seconds behind. Ten Kate Honda rider Fabien...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (08 May 2011 13:53)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Rsix

Sep 07

Rsix says:

Go Chaz!!!

Great result and an awesome ride. Once again, the two Yammy's blow away the rest of the field. 2 year old technology still kicking it.

Reply to this Topic
grayzx7r

Aug 02

grayzx7r says:

10 Years but he done it!

Well deserved win for a brilliant ride.

Reply to this Topic
BishopR6

Jun 10

BishopR6 says:

Go team Blue..

Great weekend for my boys... Not much more needs to be said... Bring on Salt Lake...

Reply to this Topic
adrenalin

Jun 09

adrenalin says:

Unfortunately Scassa has been banned from riding at the Misano round because he apparently rode an R1 there last week at his race school (The ParkinGo team nominated their test track as Aragon, so riders are not allowed to ride at other WSS circuits during the season). This could give Davies the critical advantage in the Yamaha team this year :)  

About time Chaz got some good luck for a change though :)

Reply to this Topic
chris313nt

May 08

chris313nt says:

annoying

Eugene Laverty wins the superbikes & they raise the Irish flag on the podium & play the Irish national anthem...but Chaz Davies a WELSHMAN wins the supersport & they raise a union jack flag & play the english national anthem...how insulting is that! I wouldn't mind so much but its not as if Wales has a lot to celebrate from a sport point of view & the Welsh flag isn't even in the make up of the union jack...Well done Chaz, that was a quality ride...

Reply to this Topic
jonnyrocket

Mar 09

jonnyrocket says:

annoying

The diagonal red bars on the union flag represent Wales, God Save The Queen is the (British) NOT the English national anthem, England does not have an official anthem (Jerusalem) is regarded by a number english as their adopted anthem.

Eugene rides with an Irish licence not British...so he chooses what anthem or flag he wants even though he was born in NI.

I'm Irish and I'll back the Brits and Irish in this sport.  A large number of Brits are behind Eugene his nationality not really being the issue...anyone from these Isles of ours deserves our support.

I'm sure if Chaz felt strongly enough he could fly the flag...by god Wales needs some recognition.

Well done Chaz and Eugene great results.

Reply to this Topic
airbornetrooper

Jan 10

annoying

ere, ere a welshman that doesn't know his history...i'm afraid.

great racing last weekend, great rides from all the boys from these islands.

i hope leon wasn't too banged up.

Reply to this Topic
chris313nt

May 08

chris313nt says:

airbourne & jonny

I do know my history...Sorry lads your wrong about the union flag...the 3 flags used in the make up of the flag are - st georges(english flag), st andrews(scottish flag) & st patricks(irishflag)...england considered wales to be owned by them when the union flag was brought about so didnt put the half green, half white with a red dragon in it...thats what I found insulting re:Chaz...I support all British riders & hope they do well but not raising the welsh flag & not playing the welsh national anthem I thought was ignorant...this is one welshman who does know his heritage, even down to the fact that the real name for Wales is Cymru...wales is actually an old English word for 'FOREIGNER'...

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices