Skip to content

Products Garmin Zumo 660 Sat Nav Parts & accessories

You are in... Forums > Products > Parts & accessories > Garmin Zumo 660 Sat Nav

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Mykel Nicolaou  says:

Garmin Zumo 660 Sat Nav

Garmin Zumo 660 Sat Nav, £385 Miles covered/time: 12,000/18 months What's good: I would be lost without my sat nav (literally) and the fact that I can use the Garmin Zumo 660 on both my bike and in my car is an added bonus – nobody really wants to shell out for two separate satnavs, do they? The 660 is a rugged, easy...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (09 May 2011 16:33)

Post a message in Parts & accessories

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
tockie

Aug 10

tockie says:

Dystopian, asimovian. UH.! Whah.? :-)

Reply to this Topic
trogan4

Jan 09

trogan4 says:

Dystopian

A dystopia (alternatively anti-utopia) is the antithesis of a utopian society. A dystopian society is usually characterized by an authoritarian or totalitarian form of government, or some other kind of oppressive social control.

Asimovian

one who utilizes the logic parameters found in the writings, both fiction and non-fiction, of Isaac Asimov, as a basis for understanding and interacting with the universe.

Reply to this Topic
tockie

Aug 10

tockie says:

Youv'e looked that up.! Cheers mate I was wandering how I'd sleep tonight not knowing what those big words meant. :-)

Reply to this Topic
Harry44

Jun 07

Harry44 says:

Zumo

My zumo is fantastic. OK I used to love maps but now I need glasses to read them.  When I first had it the bluetooth would not connect to my viper helmet. They fixed that with a download. That's customer service for ya.

It works my phone too, so the mobile can stay safe and dry while you can operate the phone including contacts from the garmin OK not on the move but it saves taking yer lid off and getting the phone out.

The navigation is brill and it plays music if you want and stores photos.

Best Xmas pressie since the stockings and suspenders.

Reply to this Topic
GrahamLewis

Aug 07

GrahamLewis says:

My zumo 550 has a second or so lag between map position and actual position, is the 660 better?

Reply to this Topic
PerryGPS

May 13

PerryGPS says:

Bike Sat Navs

Hello,

I work for a company called Global GPS and we do specialize in a lot of bike related products.

We are one of the cheapest online for bike GPS systems.

We also have the BRAND NEW TomTom Rider 5.

If you wish to purchase from ourselves then as a SPECIAL OFFER, we can offer free delivery with any purchase on bike related products or a free carry case when you purchase a bike sat nav with the use of this promo code: GG789

If i can be of any help at all then do not hesitate to contact me at the office on 01626336007

Perry

Reply to this Topic
db2900

May 13

db2900 says:

sat nav

Hi All,

Purchased a sat nav ( garmin 350LM) from Global GPS yesterday, and was told free postage/case is only offered for the more expensive 660 model, that said price paid for 350LM was very good.

Reply to this Topic
bikenutter

Dec 10

bikenutter says:

Decent price new on Amazon

Got mine off amazon for my dad's Victory Vision (it's the sat nav that works with the factory mount).

Got this one:

www.amazon.co.uk/Garmin-Zumo-660/

Reply to this Topic
adhall1

Jan 14

adhall1 says:

Zumo 660

Hi there, 

I recently purchased a zumo 660 from an online company and couldnt be happier with it! its even got free map updates with it

A good price as well, heres the link if youre interested 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices