Skip to content

Discuss This Honda launches Casey Stoner replica Fireblade New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Honda launches Casey Stoner replica Fireblade

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

Honda launches Casey Stoner replica Fireblade

Honda Australia has announced a special edition of the CBR1000RR 2011 Repsol Honda Fireblade in Casey Stoner colours and trim – sadly it’s only for the Aussie market but they have made a great video to promote the bike. MCN has more Honda CBRs for sale than anywhere else. Click here Star of the video is Australian Honda MotoGP rider Stoner who...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (10 May 2011 12:14)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
bulld01

Aug 09

bulld01 says:

blade

Still a bloody good bike is the blade, would not say no if offered 1 for silly money and nor would most other bikers i know, even die hard other make riders.  If honda see an opportunity to sell more then why not use it, they pay moto gp riders enough, they should be used to endorse .

Reply to this Topic
russ8655

Jun 09

russ8655 says:

MistarWankor

I don't know what's worse about this forum, dick head spammers or loved up fanboys and hyper sensitive souls who get offended by people having a laugh.

It's not bitchiness, to quote the well worn Irish phrase, it's called having the craic.

I notice from your profile that you're a new member, if you're going to be a regular contributor get used to it.

We're not trying to bring about world peace or put an end to world poverty on this forum, we're just a group of like minded people enjoying a bit of harmless fun, so just chill out and enjoy the ride.

Oh and welcome onboard by the way

Reply to this Topic
luckyskua

Jan 11

luckyskua says:

Special?

Where the mollycrock are the OZ racing wheels?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
A7X_916

Aug 08

A7X_916 says:

Old news

This was announced back in February.........

Perfect for the Aussie market and should Casey go on to lift the title a potentially smart move by Honda.

Agreed with other comments that the mostly all white test paint scheme looked proper mint!

Reply to this Topic
ACEEDSTORM

Oct 10

ACEEDSTORM says:

It's just a 'Blade with a Repsol paint job,i see them everywhere.

Reply to this Topic
YORKSHIRE1003

Apr 11

It's not just a Blade with a Repsol paint job on it; It's a Blade with a Repsol paint job that says "Stoner 27" on it. But yeah, I see them everywhere too. I would always be wanting to rip the mirrors off the thing to make it look right (if I was going to buy a race replica bike) but I also like the functionality of mirrors. Catch 22

Reply to this Topic
luckyskua

Jan 11

luckyskua says:

Annoying

Repli-racers are a recent feature of street bikes but the riders switching between sponsors means an out of date paint scheme. Has anyone clocked how stupid "46 Yamaha's" look this year? I suppose they are always going to do it but corporate racing colours are good enough. A tricolor Ducati always meant a fast one as did a red and white stripe Honda.

Reply to this Topic
tris123

Feb 09

tris123 says:

RC211V

Would be a lot more interesting.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN