You are in... Forums > General > General > RMT GGRRRRrrrrrrr

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

obewan

Mar 03

obewan says:

RMT GGRRRRrrrrrrr

Can you believe Transport For London have agreed to bonus payments for train staff during the bloody olympics. More money for doing your day job. How does it affect a train dirver as to how many passengers he/she carries - since when was it piece work.

Talk about being blackmailed. TFL have clearly agreed to pay more to avoid the embarrasment of strike action during the Olympics.

Oh and agreed not to sack anyone for the duration. So even if there is some gross misconduct that's ok then.

I dispair.

Oh and to rub salt in the wounds I also hear on the news that public sector pay has continued to increase faster than private sector pay with the gap now being upto 30% for equivalent roles.

Vulc, you got any spare rooms:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (10 May 2011 13:22)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
JesteR6

Jan 08

JesteR6 says:

RMT

Just might be because TfL and that dipstick Boris want to run the underground 24hrs a day during the games.

I work on the northern line on 12hrs on 12hrs off, 4 on 4 off for a private company and guess what bonus I'll be getting ?

Guess that's what you get for working for a crappy French company.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices