Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow to assess arm recovery after Le Mans MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow to assess arm recovery after Le Mans

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow to assess arm recovery after Le Mans

Cal Crutchlow will wait until the short break after this weekend's French MotoGP clash in Le Mans to assess the recovery of his right arm after recent surgery. The Monster Yamaha Tech 3 rider had surgery on his right arm last month to try and solve a numbness issue in his right forearm and hand that struck during the opening two...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (10 May 2011 21:50)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

4th in testing

factory ride in the next 2 years maybe, be good to see him and scott redding in the same team in 2013..

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

brutally honest

Thats the best thing about Cal, there,s no bullshit he just says it how he see's it.  Where he's as talented as some of the riders out there in moto gp remains to be seen, but i dont think i'l ever be fazed by anyone or let mistakes dent his confidence/ belief in himself

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Cal has given me a new appreciation

of the level these guys race too. He has been very descriptive since jumping on the MotoGP machine regarding the amount of effort required to muscle one around the track. I know how knackered I feel (at a reasonable level of fitness) after a race of half a GP's duration on a machine of the same weight (150kg) but with less than half the H.P. Thanks for the insight Cal and good luck with the arm this weekend.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Serjuna

Mar 11

Serjuna says:

Fresh air into motogp

I like this guy. Wope he can solve his arm problem.

Impressive speed in qualifying. He will be able to do the same in racing soon. 

Can´t wait to see VR and Cal, hard racing the new ladies in motogp. a racer get close to them, they cry - stoner and lorenzo

Reply to this Topic
Minty Fresh

Mar 08

Minty Fresh says:

No wonder Cal got a MotoGP ride!

He is pure quality on and off the track! He is level headed and tell's it exactly how it is weather it's good or bad or if it's his fault or not! that is what i like about Cal the most! He is also a real talent and such an exciting rider.. Hope the arm issues get sorted double quick as i want him fighting his way through the pack to Aliens ASAP!

C'mon the Brits!!!

Reply to this Topic
eltomo

Dec 09

eltomo says:

Crutchlow - LEGEND!

Plain and simple.

Reply to this Topic
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

good luck

cal, hope you can get your arm problems sorted, just goes to show what beasts these motogp bikes must be when he says that he has no problems on a motox bike, i have raced motox for 10 yrs and always suffered with arm pump at the start of a season, you are the best hope we have had for yrs in motogp, cant wait to see what you can do when fully fit.

Reply to this Topic
SV659Nut

Mar 09

SV659Nut says:

For sure...

Yes Cal is doing great so far in his rookie year. It appears that he has been given a proper tool to work with as well... 

http://cyclenews.coverleaf.com/cyclenews/20110510#pg51 

Good on ya mate!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle