Skip to content

Discuss This 250 bobber 'Tha Heist' makes UK debut at BMF show New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > 250 bobber 'Tha Heist' makes UK debut at BMF show

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Guy Procter  says:

250 bobber 'Tha Heist' makes UK debut at BMF show

The 250 class continues to stretch in all directions, with the UK launch of ‘Tha Heist’, a lightweight bobber packing full-size attitude. Designed by Cleveland CycleWerks in the states, the Heist will cost around £3500, weighs just 115kg and is powered by a counter-balanced 250cc single. It’s able to run at up to 120mpg, with 80mpg a typical average. 

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (12 May 2011 13:01)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ruxxy

Oct 09

ruxxy says:

Nice

Does The Edge know Bono's nicked his wooly hat and done one on a 250? Nice looking bike and fantastic MPG figures.

Reply to this Topic
RICHARD545

Sep 10

RICHARD545 says:

Great

Looks like a loada fun for not a lot of money !!! Where can i get a test ride ????

Reply to this Topic
Superlucent

May 11

Superlucent says:

Price isn't right

On sale in USA for $3195-or under £2000. Even with EEC Homologation, £3500 is a lot for a Lifan engined bike.

Reply to this Topic
vmaxbloke

Mar 04

vmaxbloke says:

Blast from the past!

soundtrack by The Mahavishnu Orchestra.

Wow, I really am old! 

Like the bike. Maybe Triumph should do something similar with the bonny engine.

Reply to this Topic
scotsmaninusa

Apr 10

good lookin bikes

but they could be too late as this lot have benn making em for 3 year now and have a 250 V twin for the looks

http://www.oldschoolhardknock.com/hardknock_250.html

Reply to this Topic
MadMuzzi

Jan 14

MadMuzzi says:

Funny Innit!!? it doesn't matter how much I adore the CCW 250cc Tha Heist, as soon as it arrives to UK the price changes.  In the US its price is $3,295 (£1,984.59), yet the price of Tha Heist in UK has already been said to be around £3,500 ($5,810.43)...why, this is completely wrong, especially when I would dearly love to have one myself!!

Reply to this Topic
anndra

Sep 13

anndra says:

Price of a "Heist"

When I asked the importer (good lad with an honest assessment of the bike) he said he expected a price of around £2700-£2800 for the 250 which is reasonable for a Lifan engined bike. If you add the aftermarket bits and pieces that would go up. It is actually a Cleveland Cyclewerks motorbike, made in China and designed in the US. I'd have one just for a laugh and so long as it doesn't come out at too high a price I'll give it a go.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices