Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner denies blocking Valentino Rossi in Estoril test MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner denies blocking Valentino Rossi in Estoril test

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner denies blocking Valentino Rossi in Estoril test

Casey Stoner has denied accusations from Valentino Rossi that he deliberately blocked the factory Ducati rider during the recent MotoGP test at the Estoril circuit. Rossi has been quoted in the Italian press in the last few days saying that he felt 2007 world champion Stoner had obstructed him during the Monday test in Portugal.But Repsol Honda rider Stoner seemed genuinely...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (12 May 2011 19:06)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Bojangles27

Apr 11

Bojangles27 says:

The roles have been reversed, Stoner is now playing mind games with Rossi, and doing a good job of it, time to take your own medicine Doctor Rossi lol

Reply to this Topic
Ben52

Sep 09

Ben52 says:

corserrep

Well said, the Rossi/Stoner thing is getting as monotonous and boring as the racing itself.

Reply to this Topic
TinkerNZ

Oct 09

TinkerNZ says:

i like stoner.....

but he aint no Mick Doohan.....

Reply to this Topic
Elbowz11

Nov 10

Elbowz11 says:

Casey needs to get a grip.

And let the racing do the talking for him this whole Rossi/Stoner thing is getting on my nerves.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
AlexL

Feb 09

AlexL says:

silly

this is silly press. Rossi may well said that Stoner blocked him, but he can just be stating the fact - Stoner was in the way. There is nothing wrong with stating the fact. Of course media has turned it in such a way that would imply conflict, people like reading about conflict, and media wants to make money on it. Did Rossi say that Stoner blocked him on purpose? If he didn't then there is no issue.

Reply to this Topic
Yamaha3358

Mar 11

Yamaha3358 says:

Yes

This is silly, did anyone hear Lorenzo's response to Rossi calling the younger Motogp riders 'pussies' ?

The eurosport commentators said it was something like 'It must feel shameful getting beaten by kids every race'.

Reply to this Topic
Yamaha3358

Mar 11

Yamaha3358 says:

Hugelean

'Stoner could never pass anyone on the brakes' Is this even worth responding to ?

Reply to this Topic
releaser

Aug 02

releaser says:

can of worms...

lets not open this can of worms here like in the other stoner related story. Man that got ugly. This is clearly mcn making a story out of nothing cos if rossi said "in reality nothing special, nothing, no problem. Nothing happened" if the doctor says nothing happened then i say nothing happened. I used to be a rossi fan, now im a stoner fan. Get over it. This takes me back to donnington 2005. Fantastic race. Got soaked to the core. Left the track about 3 o clock (i think) strait after the race and got home to nottingham about 10pm battered, bruised and bloody and lighter in the pocket. What a day.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices