Skip to content

General not bike related but......... General

You are in... Forums > General > General > not bike related but.........

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

sprag

Aug 02

sprag says:

not bike related but.........

On the news last night we saw AGAIN how the McCanns have once again got their faces on TV by trying to get the PM to do something about little Madeleine. Whatever your thoughts are re the disappearance of that little girl, did the parents themselves have something to do with it or was it an unknown nutter that spirited her away? It would be nice to spare a few moments of our time to think of that child. How would we as a youngster have felt if it had been us got left alone in a flat in a strange country while our parents buggered off to have dinner with friends. what must that child be thinking now [if she is still alive] after all this time? Maybe I'm a cynical old sod but every time I see some parents come on TV and beg, tearfuly for information about the where abouts of their lost child I'm always thinking 'yeah yeah yeah, I bet it was you'........ As for the McCanns? well....... One day I just hope the truth will out.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (13 May 2011 10:52)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
James600zx

Sep 07

James600zx says:

Shark eyes.

Banditman, you should call Scotland Yard and tell them your theory. They'll be kicking themselves.
:lol:

Reply to this Topic
banditman2010

Jan 11

james600zx

i know its laffable i giggle at it my self but its just. something i av noticed.. i swear by it

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices