Skip to content

Discuss This BMW S1000RR streetfighter: so wrong it's right Custom & modified bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > Custom & modified bikes > BMW S1000RR streetfighter: so wrong it's right

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Guy Procter  says:

BMW S1000RR streetfighter: so wrong it's right

Believe it or not, this is an S1000RR. No doubt some parts will make you laugh and others weep, but there’s no denying it's a really thorough desecration. As a lover of all eras of BMW, owner and builder Steve Culp was moved to give his bike a vintage makeover to make it comfortable for his ageing frame. We applaud the result.......

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (13 May 2011 16:43)

Post a message in Custom & modified bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
billysollocks

Feb 09

Fuck me. I thought my slapper of an ex was ugly, but dear god, this thing makes my knackerbag look pretty!

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Whippet cross!

what do you get if you cross a whippet with a pitbull, leave in the dark and feed with steriods.......

Answer, an ill conceived mess!.

Reply to this Topic
biker bear

Mar 07

biker bear says:

Why?

Why buy such an advanced bike as the S1000RR if you're going to butcher it cos you're getting older? Complete waste of money seeing as you've now blown all the chassis design and god knows what else. Leave customisation to cafe racers and resoration projects.

Reply to this Topic
gamma498

Nov 05

gamma498 says:

that is fucking horrible - I notice the builder hasn't shown his face to the camera, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want people to know what I looked like if I'd 'created' that either!

Reply to this Topic
MrTankslapper91

Mar 11

missing the point

I agree with all these comments but he's done something that bikers should do more often which is to customise to your preferances maybe not to this extreme but to your own desired taste and for that i think its a brilliant concept (hope BMW dont make a production version hahaha)

Reply to this Topic
ACEEDSTORM

Oct 10

ACEEDSTORM says:

That is one ugly bike!It seems the BMW design shop have sacked the team that drew up the beautiful S1000RR & re employed the tossers who normally draw them up again.You won't see many of these about i'm damn sure of that.

Reply to this Topic
blackspot

Sep 10

blackspot says:

one word: appalling

Reply to this Topic
NewToN_

Jan 08

NewToN_ says:

I would guess that Steve Culp is both talented and eccentric with a split maybe more in favour of the latter.

To me what he has ended up with looks like a cross between a Buell XB12 and a Ducati Diavel.

In spite of most opinions I would suggest he will draw a big crowd where ever he goes on it.

Reply to this Topic
ruxxy

Oct 09

ruxxy says:

Hhhhm

Like the cool lamps and pin striping, real hints of post war BMWs. I draw the line at tassels. Bet it's fun.

Reply to this Topic
speedo007

May 09

speedo007 says:

Sorry, so ugly I had to post twice :P

Im sure its fun but why doesnt it have to look like a train reck...

Just replace the the gai seat, remove the huge radiator cowls and put a decent classic ONE headlight on it and it could be cool...

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices