Skip to content

Discuss This Le Mans MotoGP: Casey Stoner fined after de Puniet punch MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Le Mans MotoGP: Casey Stoner fined after de Puniet punch

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Le Mans MotoGP: Casey Stoner fined after de Puniet punch

Casey Stoner has been hit with a 5000 Euro fine (£4350) fine after he punched French rider Randy de Puniet following an incident in the MotoGP Warm-up session at Le Mans this morning. Stoner was on a fast lap when he had to slow dramatically having encountered de Puniet’s Ducati GP11 on the approach to the second chicane. TV replays clearly showed...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (15 May 2011 13:15)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
li4mc

Jun 09

li4mc says:

cunt

Stoner is a fucking prick! (and no its not because i'm a Rossi fan!) there was no need for that it was a mistake you could see that De Puniet was trying to get out of the way! there was no need for it! if i had anything to do with it he would have had a race ban simple as.

Reply to this Topic
Yamaha3358

Mar 11

Yamaha3358 says:

lli4mc

How typical, you are a stereotype of most Rossi fans. Sad little person. Bet you were pissed to see him finish first eh? leaving Rossi 15seconds behind haha.

Reply to this Topic
weskit

Jun 10

weskit says:

cthwaites

Aquarius may be displaying the silver fern with pride, but it's not his last refuge.

I used to worry about Stoner losing his cool, thought it affected his riding. Not anymore it seems, and the boy is developing class. Good to see.

Reply to this Topic
superbol

Aug 02

superbol says:

nasty little c**t

I really hoped Danni would have beaten him but hey ho . But the next time he spits his dummy lets see if it invovls Cal he`l have a quiet word round the back garage and introduce him to Mr five knucles .

Reply to this Topic
Yamaha3358

Mar 11

Yamaha3358 says:

superbol

Cal has to much respect for these riders unlike you. Stoner won fair and square today, obliterating the competition. Self minded dimwits like yourself though can't be happy when he's done a good job. Bless.

Reply to this Topic
maillotjaune7

May 09

Litte Aussie tw*t

Dont care if RDP was in the wrong postion or not, Stoner is a little Aussie f*ck Wit.

Reply to this Topic
Yamaha3358

Mar 11

Yamaha3358 says:

jesus

The Stoner haters are out in force today haha. Pathetic, seriously. 'Little aussie twat' Yeah who's managed to piss all over the rest of them with a 15 second gap matey. let me get this straight, do people only watch Motogp to see what's going on in the paddock ? and not give a rats arse about the racing itself ? seems that way to me, all we ever here is what 'personality problems' he has. Jog on.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Minty Fresh

Mar 08

Minty Fresh says:

Says

De Puniet tried to get out of the way of Stoner but unfortunately moved to his right which is the direction that Stoner went in to avoid hitting him... De Puniet should not have been poodling around on the race line so i can see why Stoner was pissed at him... BUT... at the end of the day, it was accidental!! Randy should have been warned previously if this has been a regular occurance and then dealt a fine like Stoner got for landing that girly punch on his arm...

Anyway, Stoner was man enough to apologise albeit publically which i didn't think Stoner liked?? (all for the cameras hey) lol and so did Randy so they are both best buddies again and it has been put behind them!! hope all the fan's can let it go aswell!!

Reply to this Topic
ppatel3d

Jun 10

ppatel3d says:

Done and Dusted

Stoner should have not reacted like that, but I would also not call that a "Punch". This is what RDP said after race. ""I do not know what to say, I do not understand how I managed to fall like this. It's been very strange, the front has suddenly lost the grip and I slipped. I'm disappointed, I am angry: I wanted to do well in this race. Tomorrow I'll only have in mind the next GP in Barcelona, but now I cannot forget what happened today. "I'm sorry about what happened this morning with Casey. I was adjusting the brake, thinking that I had no one behind. Then, suddenly, I saw Casey coming behind me at full speed, I tried to leave the road to him, but unfortunately I went where he was pointing. I'm sorry and even if his reaction was not the best, for me it's all put in the past and I have nothing wrong against him.”

Reply to this Topic
steady2wheels

Sep 08

Love how you lot are calling stoner 'moaner' and yet isn't it very ironic that this season no one has been talking more sh*t than rossi... no one has moaned and whinged and called names more than rossi, it's kind of like the pedrosa incident today, like the commentators said, if it was rossi who was in that position he wouldn't have been given a ride through, everyone would have been licking his balls as usual

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices