Skip to content

Discuss This Debate rages over Simoncelli move that took out Pedrosa MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Debate rages over Simoncelli move that took out Pedrosa

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

John Westlake  says:

Debate rages over Simoncelli move that took out Pedrosa

Marco Simoncelli’s reputation as the bad boy of MotoGP rose to new heights after he was involved in a collision with Pedrosa that left the luckless and injury prone Spaniard with a broken right collarbone. Simoncelli and Pedrosa had just exchanged overtakes at Turn 6 when the factory Honda duo tangled on lap 18 of the Le Mans MotoGP while jostling...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (16 May 2011 10:10)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
slickhillsy

Oct 04

slickhillsy says:

Nostro-bull...

Ahhhh it all becomes clear!  Nostradamus = spewing bullshit for his own self gratification!

"Most academic sources maintain that the associations made between world events and Nostradamus's quatrains are largely the result of misinterpretations or mistranslations (sometimes deliberate) or else are so tenuous as to render them useless as evidence of any genuine predictive power. Moreover, none of the sources listed offers any evidence that anyone has ever interpreted any of Nostradamus's quatrains specifically enough to allow a clear identification of any event in advance."

I highlighted the interesting parts in bold incase you had trouble reading them from up there!

Reply to this Topic
bubs348

Oct 08

bubs348 says:

Paid the price

Well it looks like Marco finally paid the price of Lorenzo's slagging off and moaning. The clash between Marco and Pedrosa was at worst six of one and half a dozen of the other. I'm sure he feels very sorry for the injury caused to Pedrosa but it's racing !  Motor GP has become some what boring with two classes of bike and the leader off into the distrance. Marco has brought some passion and flare to GP and made it a lot more interesting. I could'nt understand why Lorenzo didn't get a ride through fpr his dangerous pass on Dovey. Looks like its now one  rule for one and another for another.

Needless to say I'm furious at the ride through penalty !!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Aww shucks, so much attention

just for little old me. I'm flattered. Slick Hillsy. I've seen your posts sunshine. That's one hell of a waffer thin glass house you're living in.Surely your time is better spent with your angle grinder and knee sliders to perfect your possuer image?

Guyincognito. The suit was an unwanted present. I sold it to Wosideg over e-bay. It was yellow, he couldn't help himself and paid waay over the odds for it.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Oh dear Nostrodamus

looks like you've been found out!

Just as a point of interest, could you tell us exactly what your racing experience is?

Seriously, I want to know what all the fuss is about. What exactly is this wealth of experience you have that allows you to look down your nose at everybody? Be specific

Reply to this Topic
Minty Fresh

Mar 08

Minty Fresh says:

Easy fella's, you clearly dont know who you are dealing with here!!

Graeme..... sorry i mean "Nostro" is as good as a MotoGP rider which is why his views should be taken more seriously and clearly explains why he is so above the rest of us.... I mean take a look at the shed he races... says it all... ha ha ha!! He won the conti cup at the Sound Of Thunder no less so he carries some real clout... lol.. was that all the way back in 2003 Nostro?.... You'll be living off that for years.... ha ha. Bet you are just thrilling to watch considering you are crying about a little bit of hard racing... Jeez! From what i can see it looks like the old boys club where they ride around in formation on the old classics accept that old duke of yours is a pile of plop..

Reply to this Topic
bladeboy077

Oct 09

bladeboy077 says:

Marco was a victim of his own success , he had got into Pedrobot's brain that he was a wild man and there was no way that Pedrobot was going to let him have the next corner . In too fast ,crash , shit happens deal with it

Fail to see how passing some one becomes an illegal manoveure , must have had the F1 stewards in .

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Is this true Nostrodamus?

are you infact the head retard at the donkey derby?

Here's an interesting word

"charlatan" 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
guyincognito

Oct 08

guyincognito says:

Nostro

Good to see you have a sense of humour.. But on a serious note it's not really good practise to belittle people on here, After all we are all entitled to our own opinions.. But an amusing read all the same. :) 

Reply to this Topic
standerwick

Jul 03

standerwick says:

Who's fault?

I won't deny Simoncelli's a bit of a tough rider. As a regular track day rider myself, in this particular instance Pedrosa made a mistake. He stood his bike up when Simoncelli was already in front. He should have stayed committed to the corner as he would have made it. To me it looked like a schooboy error!

Reply to this Topic
standerwick

Jul 03

standerwick says:

Lorenzo

Lorenzo barged his way through the chicane knocking Dovi off line and losing him spaces. No crash but a worse move and he got away with nothing. Pause for thought!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle